Plugin config

Bigshards816

Reaction score
I just bought a new computer and tried to save files.and folders from the old.one. but since I downloaded mq2 it's basically not working like it was before dont remember what plugins I had set. But my guy wont dopylls or anything. Says there is no navmesh when I try to load

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
You need to download MQ2Nav mesh files again and put them in the MQ2Nav folder.

Here is link

Also copy over MacroQuest.ini from your old MQ2 version. This stores what plugins you had loaded.
Not sure if I have the copies of my ini folder il have to look into that also I moved those to the nav mesh folder. No issues so far but when I type /navigate reload I just get an invalid command. but can u tell me how to get rid of this

Attachments

• 20220213_030102.jpg
    20220213_030102.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Haha
Hey I have downloaded these files 3 or 4ntimes now and cant figure it out it just wont let me load the plugin for mq2 nav if unzipped them and drug them all over to nav folder

Attachments

• 20220213_115458.jpg
    20220213_115458.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 7
F10 will get rid of HUD or command /plugin MQ2Hud Unload

You found the right folder for MQ2Nav meshes, you need to copy and paste them in there where that Readme file is.

Unload and reload MQ2Nav once you copy them over to make it reload for the zone your in.

/plugn mq2nav unload
/plugin mq2nav

Not sure if I have the copies of my ini folder il have to look into that also I moved those to the nav mesh folder. No issues so far but when I type /navigate reload I just get an invalid command. but can u tell me how to get rid of this

Nice HUD :D