PlayerAuctions Scammer / Druzzil Ro Player - Izra

alez

Reaction score
Just a heads up there is a guy that goes by the name of "Twowordz" on Playerauctions. Currently has a character for sale:
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/76-cleric-on-druzzil-ro-3756343.aspx

He talked me into purchasing the cleric via Paypal and not through PA due to the wait time if you pay PA. So I did.

Anyway...Long story short - the guy plays a main character on Druzzil Ro - 80 Cleric (Izra) currently tagged with Pravus Mortis.

He never supplied secret question / answer. Wouldn't answer emails after the payment was sent. Tried contacting him in game and won't respond.

His email address used was:
twowordz@aol.com - For the Paypal Payment
Scammer's Name: Amalia Castro
Telephone Number: 949-433-6052

Just advice to stay away from this guy. I have started a dispute with Paypal 2 days ago and he hasn't responded. Escalated to a claim today. Hopefully I will at least get my money back.

lessons learned sounds like to me. You should never of agreed to purchases outside of PA to begin with. Your SOL basically because paypal does not refund for virtual items. Best bet is tell them you bought the box and CDs and he never sent them. Next time use PA so they can help you with resolving the issue as they require ALOT of information from the sellers.

Oh you're absolutely right. On the other hand, I did send the money for payment of "Goods" and not virtual deliverables. So I am hoping that will force him to provide some sort of shipping information.

My biggest concern is that he has left the auction up. Possibly selling this character numerous times outside of PA with the PA auction. Just hoped that I could help and make sure noone here fell for the same thing.

Yep. Lessons learned the hard way I guess.

Just a heads up there is a guy that goes by the name of "Twowordz" on Playerauctions. Currently has a character for sale:
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/76-cleric-on-druzzil-ro-3756343.aspx

He talked me into purchasing the cleric via Paypal and not through PA due to the wait time if you pay PA. So I did.

Anyway...Long story short - the guy plays a main character on Druzzil Ro - 80 Cleric (Izra) currently tagged with Pravus Mortis.

He never supplied secret question / answer. Wouldn't answer emails after the payment was sent. Tried contacting him in game and won't respond.

His email address used was:
twowordz@aol.com - For the Paypal Payment

Just advice to stay away from this guy. I have started a dispute with Paypal 2 days ago and he hasn't responded. Escalated to a claim today. Hopefully I will at least get my money back.

Reason why PA now has that wait time To protect the buyer initially and the seller long term. The buyer doesnt even get effected via the new change just the seller.

Good to know. I didn't realize that.

Thanks

PA's wait time sucks JJ cock. Only way to do out of PA business thrwe a PA auction list is if the seller has 200+ feedback. Sorry you got fooked man scammer suck now since the opening of these asshole plugins.

PA's wait time sucks JJ cock. Only way to do out of PA business thrwe a PA auction list is if the seller has 200+ feedback. Sorry you got fooked man scammer suck now since the opening of these asshole plugins.

While I agree that the wait sucks, it is there for a reason and it's a damn good reason, to protect sellers and buyers alike. PA offers a great services with a hefty cost, but it is a very good service in my experience. As stated previously in this thread, I have sold 10-ish characters on PA now and have had an overall excellent experience. I don't have 200+ feedbacks, the way PA is structured, I don't need to. As long as you follow their rules, you're not going to get scammed by a buyer or a seller... Use the service they offer, pay their fee and accept you're paying for a secure escrow service. Yes, it sucks you got scammed, but it is in no way a reflect of PA, in my opinion. --Wasted

While I agree that the wait sucks, it is there for a reason and it's a damn good reason, to protect sellers and buyers alike. PA offers a great services with a hefty cost, but it is a very good service in my experience. As stated previously in this thread, I have sold 10-ish characters on PA now and have had an overall excellent experience. I don't have 200+ feedbacks, the way PA is structured, I don't need to. As long as you follow their rules, you're not going to get scammed by a buyer or a seller... Use the service they offer, pay their fee and accept you're paying for a secure escrow service. Yes, it sucks you got scammed, but it is in no way a reflect of PA, in my opinion. --Wasted

Yea the PA wait is fine but it sucks, whatever your sell price is they take 5% from sale anything that is an account or an item they take an addition 4% fee + the paypal fee. Then you have to wait the 4-7 days after the buyer says that its secure. If the buyer waits the 4 days to secure the comfurmation then you wont get your money for almost 2 weeks.

Yea the PA wait is fine but it sucks, whatever your sell price is they take 5% from sale anything that is an account or an item they take an addition 4% fee + the paypal fee. Then you have to wait the 4-7 days after the buyer says that its secure. If the buyer waits the 4 days to secure the comfurmation then you wont get your money for almost 2 weeks.

To be precise. PA takes 15% of account sales. You sell for $650, they take $99.42 and you get $550.58. Paypal does not take any fees from that. You receive exactly what PA sends you. My worse wait time with them was my first sale, which took exactly 7 days for the money to get into my paypal account. All transactions from then on took 3-4 days to land into my paypal account. This is from someone who's just sold 10ish accounts there, I have had a good experience and personally endorse their service. --Wasted

I look at it this way.

Make 85% profit no risk
or
Make 100% profit with LOTS of risk.

Personally I rather make sure I get paid and lose a little cash. You make more in the long run.

To be precise. PA takes 15% of account sales. You sell for $650, they take $99.42 and you get $550.58. Paypal does not take any fees from that. You receive exactly what PA sends you. My worse wait time with them was my first sale, which took exactly 7 days for the money to get into my paypal account. All transactions from then on took 3-4 days to land into my paypal account. This is from someone who's just sold 10ish accounts there, I have had a good experience and personally endorse their service. --Wasted

The wait time is also dependent on if you are a verified seller or not. If you have a certain amount of feedback (I forget off the top of my head - I think it has to be 10 from different people) and its at least 97% positive then you are a verified seller, which allows you to receive your money sooner.

I just got my verified seller status and where it usually took me ~7 days to get my money from PlayerAuctions, it now takes 2 days.