Hostagecs trying to scam me

jamie777

Spammer
Reaction score
I sold an account with a monk character to Hostagecs in July. I paid for the character to be transfered to Quellious server which was then processed on the 1st of August.

Today August the 22nd i have a new paypal dispute claim saying that i never sent him the account information and i also had a pm from him on this website saying that the account was now closed/banned. I didn't use cheats on this character since November 2007 so to me it is 100% obvious that he has done something recently to get this character banned. And now that he is banned he is trying to scam me and get his money back.

My paypal account is currently negative $275 ($75 for the server transfer). any suggestions on how to stop this scammer from getting his money back please? PM me if you wish since he is a member of this site and he can read this.

Thanks for your help

I sold an account with a monk character to Hostagecs in July. I paid for the character to be transfered to Quellious server which was then processed on the 1st of August.

Today August the 22nd i have a new paypal dispute claim saying that i never sent him the account information and i also had a pm from him on this website saying that the account was now closed/banned. I didn't use cheats on this character since November 2007 so to me it is 100% obvious that he has done something recently to get this character banned. And now that he is banned he is trying to scam me and get his money back.

My paypal account is currently negative $275 ($75 for the server transfer). any suggestions on how to stop this scammer from getting his money back please? PM me if you wish since he is a member of this site and he can read this.

Thanks for your help

You know server transfers dont cost $75 right?

Pretty hard to believe Hostagecs would scam someone, especially considering the other threads about Jamie777's honestly lately.

way to bump a 2 week dead thread. Also for the Euro fags that pay for movelogs they are still around 75. They get hit with that stupid tax