Player Auctions

So thats why kodi awarded her the keyboard in the contest! Hot profile pic easy way to win competitions.

Though I remember her/him/it saying they were 14 or something like that in IRC one day.

sigh i sent a message exactly like that also BB, failed =[

?

Never had a buyer not confirm delivery on pa .. but just happened and the order was closed by an admin (after the guy buying it pm'd me trying to take the sale outside of pa during the day long payment verification..). They searching for people now to whack with these "fines"?

lol

That's one major reason I have never conducted any business on that site. I could understand doing like ebay used to do and charging a dollar or two per auction, but to actually charge the percentage rate of sales that those people do is ridiculous. It's so much easier to just come to a forum like this, get your 10 posts in and be able to post for free...

Think I found the reason

I think I figured out why this is happening. Ungrateful sons of bitches who want a fricking credit at PA are turning sellers in because of this offer:

Dear members

First and foremost we’d like to extend our thanks for your continued support these past two years. PlayerAuctions is now the # 1 consumer to consumer virtual asset exchange platform in the world.

We are writing to inform you about a new program we are instituting into the PlayerAuctions platform to further established our community as the safest one around. As you know, off-site trading is strictly forbidden by the PlayerAuctions terms of service. PlayerAuctions has been growing continually, and with that new territory comes a larger amount of people coming and going through our marketplace, in order to add further incentive to our members, we’re instituting a Community Policing program.

So here’s how it works. If a buyer or seller tries to solicit an off-site trade from you, be sure to take a screen shot or gather any applicable evidence and send it in to: report@playerauctions.com . After reviewing your evidence and petition you are eligible to receive a reward from $10 - $100 (depending on the value of the transaction).

Off-site trading is just plain risky. We’ve had member after member come to us asking for assistance after receiving fraudulent payments, or not getting what they paid for at all, and unfortunately we are unable to render any assistance in these matters as the trades take place outside of the PlayerGuardian systems. Trade safe, and don’t fall for someone trying to dupe you into saving a few bucks on commission fees, or “faster transactions”. We built up PlayerAuctions to be a safe haven for trading, so take advantage!

Lets take action together, and keep our marketplace as safe as can be!

Cheers,
The PlayerAuctions Team

I think they might be underestimating the overall effect this will have on their bottom line . . . I'll tell you this - I have made my last trade there and it sounds like a few of you have, as well.

LOL @ Littleguy...

but yea just got this email, i feel like if i do get unsuspended they are going to charge me some type of fee next time i go to sell a char.

Too much damn tomfoolery playerauctions!

-------------

Dear mjtizzle21,

This email is to inform you that your account has been identified for violation of PlayerAuctions policy for the first time. For any pending orders, PlayerAuctions will process the necessary refunds within 3 working days.

To reactivate your account, please acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of our policy by replying this email.

Please be advised that future violations of our policy can result in a permanent ban from PlayerAuctions.

The PlayerAuctions Trust & Safety Team
www.PlayerAuctions.com

PlayerAuctions sent this email to you because you are registered user on PlayerAuctions. This is a one time communication. There is no need to unsubscribe.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

Copyright © 2008 PlayerAuctions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PlayerAuctions and the PlayerAuctions logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of PlayerAuctions, Inc.

oh nice after emailing them they followed up with a ...

-----------

Dear mjtizzle21 ,
Thank you for contacting us.
Since our related team is handling this kind or case, would you please send email to cji@playerauctions.c om for more details? Our related team will handle your case once the email received
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
The PlayerAuctions Team
http://www.playerauctions.com
(Questions? Reply to this email or visit http://www.playerauctions.com/help/ContactUs.aspx )

ok dont waste your time its just BS automated emails lol. it will eventually bring you back to the original one with the fee's you have to pay if its your first time, etc.

So you have to pay?

ok dont waste your time its just BS automated emails lol. it will eventually bring you back to the original one with the fee's you have to pay if its your first time, etc.

They told me they wanted a $150 "fine" and a $300 deposit from me to re-activate my account. I told them to get bent. Irony of it is, I tried to close the sale on their site but after 24 hours of waiting for them to verify a payment, my buyer had had enough. I only went off site because their ineptitude required it . . .

Never again I am afraid. Unless they waive that I am done. And like you, even if they said they would waive it I am worried they would gank it on my next sale.

UPDATE: Cannot log in now after I replied to the same e-mail that they sent you mjtizzle21 to "acknowledge I should be murdered for trading off site" - ironically I have been able to log in for the last 5 days since I was initially told I was suspended, but today they made it official.

Last edited:
Now they want your feedbacl!

I just got en a-mail from PA offering me a $5 credit (for me to poop on) if I give them feedback on the Better Business bureau site:

Site to flame them

I did. I suggest you do the same. Not sure they are going to like what I have to say about them . . .

LOL All their posts (positive and negative) are all from within the last couple days, minus the first 3 or 4 from way earlier.

Yea, someone should post that they are basically bribing people to get good feedback because their actual actions don't warrant it.

I just got this e-mail as well about the "fine". Thanks for the laughs in this thread and for JJ pointing me to it. PA can kiss my enchanter ass.