Old RAF Accounts

StaticX27

Reaction score
Dumb questions, but do the accounts all have to be gold status to get the XP bonus?

Right now, my recruiter account is gold, but my recruitee accounts are silver, and no one is getting the XP bonus.

Old RAF account and silver membership

If your account was ever flagged for RAF for more than the 14 (i think) days of free time, your accounts are permanently linked (unless one gets suspended).

In order to get the 50% XP bonus

-Accounts must be linked.
-Accounts might have to be gold?

In order to get the 300% XP Bonus:

- Both accounts must be gold
- Both accounts must be online
- Recruiter account's online character must be on the same server and higher level than the recruited character.

I have 3 RAF accounts, 1 has been active since the beginning, and the other 2 were inactive after the first game card time ran out.

I called Sony, asked them what accounts were linked to my Main's account as RAF, and they gave me a list of account names. I resubbed the 2 that were inactive to test the XP.. Poof, all 3 had the same 300% exp bonus.

Sorry if that doesn't answer the OP's question exactly, I was just giving my 2 cents on the RAF account subject,

Hope it helps.

Old RAF account and silver membership

If your account was ever flagged for RAF for more than the 14 (i think) days of free time, your accounts are permanently linked (unless one gets suspended).

In order to get the 50% XP bonus

-Accounts must be linked.
-Accounts might have to be gold?

In order to get the 300% XP Bonus:

- Both accounts must be gold
- Both accounts must be online
- Recruiter account's online character must be on the same server and higher level than the recruited character.

I have 3 RAF accounts, 1 has been active since the beginning, and the other 2 were inactive after the first game card time ran out.

I called Sony, asked them what accounts were linked to my Main's account as RAF, and they gave me a list of account names. I resubbed the 2 that were inactive to test the XP.. Poof, all 3 had the same 300% exp bonus.

Sorry if that doesn't answer the OP's question exactly, I was just giving my 2 cents on the RAF account subject,

Hope it helps.

Thanks a ton, looks like I'll have to sub the mooks. Was trying to avoid spending an extra 45 a month, so I was leaving the recruitee accounts as silver in t1 gear.

But, I want my xp bonus! =P

I got back a week or two ago after being gone for about a year. Five accounts of mine were previously linked. All five accounts I stopped paying for during my break. Now all accounts are being paid for again.

How can I check to see if my old raf bonus is working? Petition? Call? Ingame?

Thanks for your help!

dont believe there is quantatative way to identify if accounts are linked or are providing bonus xp other than by running around with toons and killgn stuff to measure xp difference.
Makes trying to identify which account recruited who a bit a of a pita if you forget

You can pester a CSR enough until they tell you what accounts are linked, or just test exp gains with lvl 1 toons. I find the second option less of a hassle. =-P

According to them if the accounts ever went down from gold to no subsciption or silver etc then the old RAF bonuses are gone.

Supposidly you cant get it back if this is the case. Anyone had luck?

I already know all my accounts are linked to my main, so that's not an issue. I just don't think my RAF experience is working anymore since I wasn't gold for a year sadly...

Anyone know otherwise or?

According to the rules of RAF, once your accts are linked and activated, not even dropping a sub will break the exp mod.

I created 5 accounts when RAF came out.

2 of them i activated with gamecards and they immediately lost the exp bonus, talked with a CSR and they told me they didnt know what caused it, and couldnt help me.

3 of them i activated with CC and they kept the exp bonus. I quit paying for 1 of them for over a year, re-subbed it and it got the same experience as the remaining 2 that were paid the entire time (which is 300% more than the 2 that were never linked above)..

So if you ever actually linked them (by definition, pay 1 month sub before the 14 day free trial) then they still should get the exp bonus.

mine dont. They say if they were not active when the game went f2p they lost it.

Guess i got lucky then, because 1/3 was not active during f2p launch and it was active when i sold the accounts.