Old Mac Bot

lordvegga

Reaction score
I use the old: /mac bot to farm trivial tradeskill components with a mage. I use it while AFK and set mage up to target a mob, cast a low lvl nuke, and then the pet assists and kills it.

This method has worked for me for years, but recently it has been failing.

I turn it on, it pulls the first mob, and then the macro ends.

I realize there are newer methods, but I am not familiar enough with them to get them to function for me.

What kind of information could I post in order to resolve this? Attached is a screenshot of the messages I get:

Attachments

• Mac Bot Fail.png
    Mac Bot Fail.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 16
bot.mac has been superseded for the most part with bot40.mac

However, the recent changes to MQ2 core have rendered it quite broken. There's a lot of discussion on the thread in the appropriate bot.mac forum. If you can assist with testing new versions, try those and help post errors / problems there, and those working on it can help out.

I use the old: /mac bot to farm trivial tradeskill components with a mage. I use it while AFK and set mage up to target a mob, cast a low lvl nuke, and then the pet assists and kills it.

This method has worked for me for years, but recently it has been failing.

I turn it on, it pulls the first mob, and then the macro ends.

I realize there are newer methods, but I am not familiar enough with them to get them to function for me.

What kind of information could I post in order to resolve this? Attached is a screenshot of the messages I get:

I've been working on bot40.mac pretty heavily and for the most part it is functioning as intended. If you run that one from Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz] using the last post on the forum with a download and encounter issues let me know what the issue is so I can try to get it corrected.

Nobody is working on the old bot.mac It is a dead macro.