Old acccounts reactivated

n00bsgoboom

Loading Please Wait...
Reaction score
Today I noticed that an old account I didn't play anymore was reactivated for a couple weeks. A friend had the same thing so I'm gonna assume all inactive accounts are reactivated for a couple weeks.

I think they did it on purpose. I was all set to play Rift after falling in love with the game during the betas. But no, I have to get an email from a friend saying EQ accounts are active and ohbytheway did I hear about the new time lock progression server? As it is accounts seem to be active until feb 21st, and the new server opens Feb 15th. I'm looking at it as a chance to give away some old stuff/plat I had on my main, and to try the new progression server before making a firm commitment to Rift. Damn Sony and their timing..all these years of begging for a Time Locked/Classic server and they put it out right before a promising new game releases!!!

Wow they did reactivate a bunch of old accounts I had and some buddies had! At least I can recover that old level 1 65-HP jewelry that can't be made today!

Server lag here we come!!! Last time they did it for 3 days it was god awful!!!

Anyone know of a way to find out old account info? I don't recall most of my accounts anymore, but a couple of them i'd like to check out. Don't have the login or the original e-mail anymore though.

Anyone know of a way to find out old account info? I don't recall most of my accounts anymore, but a couple of them i'd like to check out. Don't have the login or the original e-mail anymore though.

Pretty much S.O.L. then .. gotta remember something about them.

I remember the login is all. Tried that and tried a password reset but it'll only send it to the old e-mail and that i don't remember. When i try to reset the mail to my current one it just opens a new login page. kinda loops around is all.

You have to contact CS. They're going to ask the usual, Secret Answer, original cc info, etc. But seeing how they've reactivated these old accounts in the hope of getting new business I would suspect they'd be pretty lenient as long as you can supply some kind of identifying info. Lately my contacts with CS have been excellent. They do seem to go out of their way to be accomodating.

Looks like the old accounts have been reactivated through the first week of the new progression server going live.