Oakwynd bow

It was from a GM event and only 1 bow per server, so no you can't get it again, but it's still out there if you purchase a toon that has it.

It was from a GM event and only 1 bow per server, so no you can't get it again, but it's still out there if you purchase a toon that has it.

Wasnt that the best of the best ranger item per server?

just curious

anyone know for sure what the spawn timer is on dargarn the destroyer? ala says 3 days , btu people are saying it cna be 4, was wondering if there is a set itme, or it is kinda random like that ?

Sony randomized respawns to stop guilds from hording all the old progression mobs. They can spawn +/- 12 hours i believe from dead/server coming up

Sony randomized respawns to stop guilds from hording all the old progression mobs. They can spawn +/- 12 hours i believe from dead/server coming up

3 days with a 12 hour +/- was what they used to be like 2 years back

?

yeah if they changed it , im curious too

actually i thought it was on a 5 day timer, I actually used the 5 day timer from someone that told me when they got it and went on the 5th day

maybe I just got lucky

When they changed Vox/Naggy to 3 days they changed ToV as well I think it was 5 days when it was reduced, originally was 7.

I used to camp ToV boss for the fucking BER/NEC/MONK annul item (at least I think thats what it was... it's been a while since I've played). When I was in there it was 5 days +/- 12 hours.

what JJ said may be true now

I think I did the 5 day spawn cycle when I got it

what I loved about waiting for it for days then camping it for hrs was

when I saw boots of the destroyer drop and no bow....................................

what JJ said may be true now

I think I did the 5 day spawn cycle when I got it

what I loved about waiting for it for days then camping it for hrs was

when I saw boots of the destroyer drop and no bow....................................

mq2spawnmaster + mq2text (or whatever the name of the plugin in lifetime was where you could set it up to text you) + macro to use said texting plugin = carefree camping/real life enjoying while waiting for the pop.

is this right?

is this site still relevant? it seems they have changed to incorperrate the 12 hour + or - on certain mobs, and i used this site for a diffrent named about 5 months ago and it was accurate. was i just lucky to get one that was not changed, or is this whole site pretty accurate??

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:respawn_timers