not sure what i got ahold of.

Terin01

Reaction score
Can anyone with extent knowledge in macros/plugins please pm me so i can send you something to look at. Buddy of mine sent something my way told me it would change how i play eq if i figure out how to set it up. Please pm as it hurts my head trying to figure this stuff out

Thank you Brainiac for helping me figure out what that was. I meant to edit this sooner that I had a response. I just had to go get some food first.

Anyone else particularly curious what this was?

Mainstream plugins that will change the way that you play, but seem to be extremely underutilized by the community, even for the non-boxing people: MQ2Cast & CastTimer, MQ2Melee, MQ2Hud (that is, actually setting up a HUD). There are plenty of plugins out there that do a lot of good things, but if you're not using those three plugins to some extent, then you probably might as well not be using MQ2.

As far as any of you should be concerned, he just needed help figuring out how to make the CastTimer window recast spells automatically for you.

That's a bit of a stretch there thez, to say if you're not using those plugins, you shouldn't be using mq2..