New xfer pots are on live servers.

Are they server transfer only, or can they be account transfer? ie. Is that why I can't xfer a toon from my main account to a new one I bought?

The ones in game are server only, and even if you go through the website still its 25 dollars and like 50 for a server + account move.

Any cooldown on them? can transfer a character to say 5 servers in 1 day? (using 5 pots of course)

from the email SONY sent me

With the holidays coming up, grab a *Character Transfer Token from the in-game Marketplace and head to another server to spread joy all around Norrath! If you've always wanted to check out another server without starting from scratch, now's your chance to move around to reconnect with old friends, meet new ones and see what life is like somewhere else. The Character Transfer Token is available for just 2500 Station Cash from the in-game Marketplace.

Type /Marketplace in-game or click on the
Marketplace icon to get started!
More Information!

*One server change per token, any additional changes including changing back to your original server will require the purchase of additional tokens. Transferring player must be at least level 20. If your name is taken on the destination server you must choose a new name before you can complete the transfer.

does not say their is a limit

In game it states the limitations - 8 transfers per account per 180 days.

Website between-accounts transfer isn't working at the moment. System error each time. Same name on both accounts, same email, same secret answer even.

Keep in mind with any server transfer I think you get a free name change (whether your name is taken or not -- at least you did when using SoE's transfer method or GM transfer).

only if your name is taken is the name change free.....so if you want a free name change just make a char with your name on the server youre going to.

so could we transfer to a server where p lvling is carried out on here get the p lvl then transfer back to the normal server?

>.< I bet i pulled my ad at the worst time ever

Anyone know if the transfer by potion requires entering answer to secret question anywhere?

Anyone know if the transfer by potion requires entering answer to secret question anywhere?

Nope, just like doing the automated thing that used to cost $50

transfer

Transferred a toon last night with pot and normally I would have had to wait till end of month and didn't have to wait, so no problem. Just have to have good credit card on file. Even used different credit card. But have to set the current card up first if you don't already have one on file.

Woo Hoo!! Think of the possibilities

so i buy token, click it, enter in some info and boom im on a diff server? or is there some sort of wait for it to happen?

would be a great aprils fool joke to log into a buddies account and move him one day ;)