New plugin to manage the new Advanced Loot System

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
I can see the new Advanced Loot System has its own potential. Though we can already manipulate it now through some /notify command, yet if there will be a MQ2Advloot type plugin to magage it then would be perfect..

Any ideas? And maybe the community could donate some for that kinda of leet shit!

I think all that would be needed is the ability to select a group member from the drop down, and hit the loot all button once every minute or so. Or when new loot shows up.

anyone got a list of the /notify window button commands?

Thanks Jim this makes it a bit easier to loot.

/notify AdvancedLootWnd ADLW_CLLSetBtn leftmouseup

The new loot system pops up a dialog box when grouping if I have a merc up anyway we can get this auto'd to yes? Maybe in the Autogroup plugin?

Anyone have an example of advloot with mq2events?

does anyone have a example of a mq2events to loot a diamond from the new advloot?

Not sure what you are wanting to do here.

Why not just set autoroll on the items you want to keep and set the toon you want to loot AN or AG those items?

What would the plug-in do?

I think the idea here would be to auto add any new items that show up in the advl window. So in case you are afk and a chase loot drops that you haven't seen before it gets added to your list and get looted. I know that is something I personally would want.