Nadox or Kael

coop714

Reaction score
just curious if Nadox would be better to pl a toon from 45 to 60ish or Kael.
Using a lvl 77 druid to pl with.

Velketor's Labyrinth till 55 maybe even 60. give better exp return for your time then Kael or nadox

ok thanks JJ, was in velks and a couple of toons came in so I went to Nadox. Got to level 52 there. Thought I read some where on here that Nadox was good to go to 65. Just didnt know about the hot zones if they were that much better

I recently PLd two toons through Velks...but I didn't like it much. At first the exp rocks. Then it dramatically slows down. Once you get to about 50 or so, Id go to Nadox and kill the Lug's.

Kael mobs have too much HP to be very effective.

Velketor's Labyrinth till 55 maybe even 60. give better exp return for your time then Kael or nadox
More wiser words have not been spoken.

Here is what I do when PL'ing (and I have done it about 60 times)

I PL in Velks from like 45-56, then grind out 100 AA's. Then PL to 61 and then grind out 2-300 more AA's. You will not find a place to get AA's any easier from here on out, so build up as much as you can.

I did 51-59 in velks in under 6hrs. It was with a 71 bst and DS potions. Pull about 5-11 mobs at a time from top to bottom. By the time you finish with the bottom the top has repoped.

i did nadox because of the super fast respawn's i would take my cleric and a bard group them up for mega ds dps, rape the hole side and by the time i got the final wave down the first one's would be spawning again.

you have to do the left side of the zone because the right side has a bunch of gateing mob's makes the time it take's to get the train not worth it.

i was doing lvl 62ish with max aa's for the lvl there super fast but that's when i was laid off and all i did was play eq