My wife is mad at MMO

Dealings

Reaction score
with a good enough working compile i ended up buying expansions and activating accts, i dont care if i sleep on sofa a week, I MISSED SHIT!!

Now ya ruined the wife faction. There is always the faction modifiers alla visa,mc,discover, but if you are like me low on credit youll just have to grind it out. I feel for ya. Long time ago my wife told me she liked it when I argued with her. Said she didn't want to be married to a doormat. I get great use outta that haha. Tell her that doing this is your master plan to save money and the its still cheaper than going to the movies more than 2 times a month. If that doesn't work hide the sharp objects and grab some pillows might be in for a doosy.

with a good enough working compile i ended up buying expansions and activating accts, i dont care if i sleep on sofa a week, I MISSED SHIT!!

Haha whenever I had moments like these I would just have to get her something in equal value and remind her this is my hobby.

Good times, good times..

Or remind her that there are WAY more expensive hobbies:

Golf
Cars
Strippers
Booze

... etc.

Suddenly the $2000.00 gaming system and monthly subs don't really seem that bad (this is what worked for my wife... hah).

Explain to her that its not easy to Overcome an MMORPG Addiction!!!

Click here for tips on your Addiction!!!

Let her know you will replace the addiction with lots of sex - if she does not want to put out a lot - then you will keep playing!!

Good Luck

Stoneface

ROFLMFAO......:D
This is definitely a winning strategy for those of us that have been married for years or in long term relationships....

I didnt even bother with rationale i just packed her shit and put it out on the curb

Just get the wife to play as well - married a gamer - alot easier that way!

Do what i did ... i told my ex that i was a gamer before i met her, and being with her didn't change that. If she wants to spend time with me while i'm playing EQ, she can crawl under the desk.