My own liitle raid party

Aryth

Reaction score
Any plugin to give my druid 100,000 HP, and say 30,000 AC, just so I can be my own little one man raid party lol. J/K I know theres not.

Unfortunetly all those stats are controlled server side. So the answer is no. Wouldnt we all love that, but remember, servers watch raid targets, there have to be a certain amount a toons on hate list when a raid mob dies, or else GM's get an email, and look into it.
just my two cents. :)

interesting about the raid targets, i know ive been on a raid or 2 when there were like 3 people standing when the target went down

Was it one two or three people killing mobs like Trak, or Vlandicar or Klandicar, or mobs like LMM, TT, and FRo (I know FRo is one groupable)

A rogue in my guild has solo'd trak on a few occasions!

Yeah I play a rogue and have soloed Gorenaire (she actually got me down to 90% hps), and Venril Sathir (the real one not the spawned one), and Trak a few times for friends. I am pretty sure with a few minor heals here and there could just about solo the PoJ trials.

I solo Sontalak and Klandicar....but then again im not a rogue either :p

I was suprised when me (only 7k mana!) and some 70 Mag (8.9k mana!) duo'd Aramin (, the spider guardian in PoDisease). Only probably was we died when the spider adds spawned :( (still got the loot though!).

I havent tried to solo her yet. I duo'ed her very easily. I think solo would be a good challenge for a pally. She flurries hits pretty damn fast not to mention 5000 adds after she dies.