My MMO Bugs!

kram337

Reaction score
Hey folks,

It's been ages since I've played and even longer since using MQ2 actively. I have a couple of configuration questions to help me get a handle on the way things work for me. These are things Iv'e always wondered:

o What plugin makes my melee chars chase mobs when they flee?
-how do I turn just that function off

o What plugin turns my auto attack off when I target a new mob?
-how do I turn just that function off?

o Skills like Kick automatically trigger, what plugin does this?
-can I add my own spells, aa's and/or combat arts to the list of auto abilities?

I suppose that's it for now. I'm pretty sure all of this stuff is tied to MQ2Melee, but figured I should ask. I'll be reading the wiki as I await a reply.

You should be able to check the wiki on mq2melee and mq2moveutitiles to cover the 3 questions you asked.

Yep got everything worked out for the most part. I don't want any automatic movement so I just disabled moveutils and then used /melee skillname=on to turn on skills.

The only thing I haven't found yet is stopping it from turning on or off auto attack.

I believe the /melee override=off will stop it from turning auto attack off when I swap targets. Though it also says that it will auto switch back to targets and kill them after a new target dies. Doesn't seem to give me an option to turn that off. I'll have to see how it plays out.