Murdunk

I haven't tried this, so no idea if it'd work, but you should try /glock and see if that allows you to stay

this task really sucked

had some friends breeze me through it though, it's not bad if you have a hefty tank and good dps :eek: If you are lacking on the dps end, you will become frustrated quick

Just did this task with war/rog/zerk/druid/cleric/sham group. Since I was playing 5 of the accounts on 2 comps, it actually took me until the 6th mob reached Murdunk's area before I started to actually grab the runners. The setup I used was higher end group geared zerker/rogue running the helper macros and cleric chealing from 90% and druid spots if my tank dropped below 50%. Shammy threw a couple dots here and there but mainly just slows. We beat the event with 8 total going past even with 6 going past before we started.

Tank is mainly solteris geared with ac augs and a few SoD group loots and 3 last bloods and buffs to around 38k/4.9k. Rogue has the CoD group weapons with the crystallos damage augs and zerker has the Rathe Council 2hb from Glutch the Heap with the 7 damage aug from Bloodfields/CoD zonewide drop. Cleric and druid were on drogs and never saw below 90 mana the entire time.

If I had any suggestions for boxers trying this, set a warp loc key to camp and get your group there either by warping to the one toon or all warping to a camp loc. Also, if you need to med up, try to clear 8 mobs or so and then let 2 past so you can get some fast med time in.

This is the only task in the entire void e flagging progression that I can't box... I just don't have the dps.

just run your first guy and issue easy peezy to move around then...

/bca //warp loc ${Me.Y} ${Me.X} ${Me.Z}

Lot of ways boxers can move around just as fast as regular groups even when they are all on same pc .

This is the only task in the entire void e flagging progression that I can't box... I just don't have the dps.

Yep, don't feel bad I didn't either .....I thought I would np, I probably don't have the macros tuned good enough to pump out the dps for this. I had no problem moving the toons around. :rolleyes:

I've seen from a couple of your posts that your having mobs run past before you even set up camp... Where are you setting up? I usually go to the left of zone in to that open area... can pull the runners effectively and it's far enough away so your not to get adds. I am able to run all my toons there before the mobs even start moving... I was able to box this with a bard friend, we were 85 sk/monk/ranger 83 monk/bard and used a t5 merc for a healer (never got below 60%). toons are mainly tss/solt geared/weapons and tank is only 24/4k unbuffed. 2monks and ranger were on a basic assist mac and bard pulled, we managed to let 4 or 5 past the first time and 3 pass the 2nd

Parsed Murdunk's out. The magic number is 6k ~dps. If you can keep between 6k-6.5k or more on every mob, then you will have time in between spawns. Named take a little more so use discs on them. At 5k new mobs were in camp before old ones were dead. At 5.5k it was just about perfectly timed.

I wouldn't say 6k is the magic number. I completed Murdunks tonight with 5 85 and 1 80 our DPS was 5k. At the end we let 4 mobs get by due to needing to med twice. We were not rushed in any way had a few seconds pause between each mob

Done this task 3x so far and haven't seen one named =/ Have gotten to where I do it myself box'ing 6 though. Funny how I only let about 2-3 go by when I do it solo and 9 go by when I have done it with others.

I managed to get a screwed up mission last night.. 2 named right at the start, then 2 boulder launchers and another named.

Wasnt exactly a fun time..

Beat it with ease, cleric was at 78% mana by end, used bl monk cleric ranger wizard mage. All were sod group geared with on avrage 1kaa each, made this mission look pathetic. im sure you could substitute any class in for the dps, just keep a bl for slows and focused para.

You guys gotta be doing something wrong. I did this with 2 sks, pal, clr, shm, ber and my clr and shm NEVER got under 80% mana. At the 30 min mark i had 30 dead so about 1 per min is what you need to be able to do. All the chars but zerker is group geared.

The named mobs I have 'seen' had Ethereal Invisibility on when they ran by (a SoS like invis).