Multi-Boxing Pro!

what is to be so amazed about? he is running near 50 computers. with 50 computers he should be doing closer to 100 farmer bots.

Anyways using 3rd party software to run 50 guys is not very impressive. its like uber monking CoA in 2 hours and feeling your l33t. before you go on about how he doesnt use 3rd party software.

like many boxers I focused my
attention on a single screen, had another monitor locked onto another
character, and finally the 3rd monitor cycled through the KVM.

You will not be able to actually cycle thru 19 screens and control them with just 1 monitor without assistance.

have my own Guild (The Death Walker Empire) and Guild Hall heh...

You can see photo's of my set up here:

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wg.../my_photos

My super open air main computer:

And even me!:

(Might not be work-safe)

theres good ol sam deathwalker

Last edited:
If you are going to post these links to show the forum you need to set your photo album to public so se can see them:rolleyes:

they are not my photos, they are photos of sam deathwalker. Hes a dude on zek who has boxed 6+ chars for many years now, back i knew not a single person who played 2 accounts at the same time, he boxed 4 wizards on sullon zek. I just posted his pictures because he looks crazy ! Funny guy imo, the pictures should be public i can view them just fine without signing in

aha i see, the entier link isnt showing so its messing it up will be back on later with the full links i hope