And:
/echo ${Twist.List} comes up as "1 2"

Is it broken?

Thanks,
Poly

Last edited:
look at wiki for mq2medley, save yourself the headaches of twist

look at wiki for mq2medley, save yourself the headaches of twist
Thanks for reporting it. One of the changes I did was to fix some runtime checks, that before would cause corruption or crashes or other issues.

In this case, the member was using a temporary variable that went out of scope but was still being used (i.e., wrong). Just lucky when it would work, but it would potentially cause issues.

The change I did prevented that, but also made it fail to be able to be used in that kind of situation you tried.

I just fixed that part in MQ2Twist and pushed update.

Thanks for reporting it.

htw

Thanks for reporting it. One of the changes I did was to fix some runtime checks, that before would cause corruption or crashes or other issues.

In this case, the member was using a temporary variable that went out of scope but was still being used (i.e., wrong). Just lucky when it would work, but it would potentially cause issues.

The change I did prevented that, but also made it fail to be able to be used in that kind of situation you tried.

I just fixed that part in MQ2Twist and pushed update.

Thanks for reporting it.

htw

Hi htw,

It works now, the only difference is that you used to require a space at the end of the twist list....

eg
${Twist.List.NotEqual[1 2 ]}

now it needs to be
${Twist.List.NotEqual[1 2]}

Which doesn't bother me much, I can find and replace to updated my macros.... but maybe others cannot.

Anyway, thanks for fixing it!