MQ2Events for Kael Mission

Dealings

Reaction score
I think it was Fry that helped me get this event working for me.
I saw this event posted somewhere else but it wasn't working for me at the time. The ^ instead of ; works great.

It works now and its pretty reliable IF the macro or the plugin you use doesn't interfere with it. You could add a /mqp command to deal with it, (was there originally).

At one point I had the in game command to /duck set to X, it also happens to be a default MQ melee attack key I think, so I set the in game /duck to z (you can set it to what ever you want).

Anyways hope it helps some folks

Code:
[BendKnee]
trigger=#*#(Insert your toon name here) must bend the#*#
command=/if (!${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ^ /target clear ^ /keypress z ^ /bc (Insert your toon name here) NEEDS TO DUCK

[StandUp]
trigger=#*#Avatar of War nods, accepting the subservience of those that gave#*#
command=/if (${Me.Ducking}) /multiline ^ /stand ^ /bc (Insert your toon name here) IS STANDING UP

P.S. I think bot plugin and this event don't work together very well, I did try to /bot pause , but there were issues.
I have to decide whether I want the bot plugin rez ability, which atm is lightning fast (something happened recently and now it really does rez with the cleric) and do the duck manually or rely on a heal macro in this event.