MQ2 AutoLogin keeps disconnecting after toon select after first or second account

mc2019

Reaction score
Hi all, i have set up MQ2 by configuring the accounts i use, when i launch my group or even try to launch character by character manually i get the issue where i keep seeing disconnected after toon select. After some time sometimes it then bugs out and for station name it puts project_name:Character_name.

Has anyone had this before i am not able to solve it. Can you please help would be really appreciated.

Reactions: EQDAB
I have an update:
I have managed to get it somewhat working by using station names and listing down the accounts in clear form.

However, the main issue i have now is that it stops at server select. Can someone help, i've tried all settings but i cannot get it to enter server and select my toon.

• Wow
I usually use EZ Server, and for the past few weeks, Profusion, but I added and tested with Project Lazarus also, and am having no issues. Do you have it showing in green "MQ2 Login: Enabled" when you right-click the mmoloader launcher tray icon?

Also, you might want to set Debug=1 in MQ2AutoLogin.ini and then after trying (and presumably failing) to launch/login, review the log (Logs\MQ2AutoLogin.log).

MQ2AutoLogin.ini
Code:
[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=0
Debug=1
WinTitle=EverQuest -
KickActiveTrader=1
UseAuth=0
UseMQ2Login=1
LaunchDelay=1000

htw

I’m sorry I misread thought this was for live was just mentioning sometimes mine does this

I am having this same issue. Has there been any resolution?

I am having this same issue. Has there been any resolution?

This is for MQ (Next), not MQ2. The legacy stuff isn't likely to get any dev work (ROF2 classic / ROF2 legacy, or A release).

If you keep getting to char select and it kicks you back to server select, you have the wrong server longname/shortname setup (and/or shortname in profile entry) in MQ2AutoLogin.ini

If you can post your MQ2AutoLogin.ini entries for [Servers] and then what your profile entries look like (you can snip out the encrypted bits), and tell me which server you are on, I can help more.

htw