Plugin MQ2NetBots and modbot

rlane187

Reaction score
I am a modbot guy. I have been for a very long time. I subscribe to this site and redguides because they are maintaining modbot but I like your plugin selection better. They have made some changes to MQ2NetBots for which I cannot find any documentation. I was just pulling the modbot macro off their site and running it under MMOBugs, but the bot is behaving very weirdly and I suspect that part of it may be due to some of the MQ2NetBots changes they made.

HTW, if you have the time and the inclination, could you possibly reach out to find out what they did (TLO changes or whatever) and mirror it in your release? I tried digging for any changes to MQ2NetBots on the macroquest2 VIP forums and could not find anything.

There's a few things in our version the offical doesn't have and a few things in the offical that we don't have. I'm too scared to mess with htw's changes, so I left him a message to try and do a merge of the two.

Updated with a few changes:
- Spell triggering effects updated
- Casting returns a string NULL if not casting, instead of false
- TLO returns string NULL if invalid member instead of false

That matches the public versions functionality, but keeps the customizations I've added over time, so people don't have to stop using them.

Updated on server for patch.

htw

The /bcza customization you added 2 years ago is blatantly used by myself:cool:

Last edited: