MQ2Melee: VOA AAs/Discs/Items/Potions

how would I add a tauntif=aggro=on and I do not have aggro? I'd prefer it to not spam taunt, just use it when needed.

and :
provokeif= aggro=on Provoke once initially, and again if I do not have aggro? (note: I think this is coded in to do this already but it seems, although its working better with Rk2 or 3, that provoke does not fire every time.

Can see my previous post regarding issues with provoke, HTW suggested moving roar to provoke2

I think this is what your looking for.

Code:
tauntif=${If[!${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]}

I used them all on my Knight

Code:
steelyif=${If[${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]}

withstandif=${If[${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]}

Last edited:
Can we get the Yalp AA added for paladins to go off in combat?

Alt # 489

affiliation - Weapon Bond
strike - Daggerstrike
bleed - Lacerate
assault - Onslaught
pinpoint - Pinpoint Liabilities
respite - Reprieve
vigdagger - Energetic Dagger-Strike

Jugular Sever (HoT) / Jugular Gash (VoA)
- sever isn't currently in mq2melee but it would be a nice addition. If the you are hidden long enough when you engage, then you do the daggerswipe, if not then you use jugular gash line.
Added all of these.

htw

What do you think of the jugular sever idea? Is it possible to add that in? When I start combat I like to use the strike line if I have been hidden long enough. But if not, it would be nice when I /killthis to open with jugular sever instead of waiting around to be hidden long enough for strike to work.

jugular line Id imagine you'd want to use all the time kinda like bst animalistic attacks (which melee has options for ) bite of the asp is a dot AND deaggro

jugular:

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 2252 per tick
2: Decrease Hate by 1351

probably make it a holyflag
if melee combat and npc at X percent health (so that u arent jumping the gun early on and using this or any other disc or aa that could break sneak hide (fuck up a strike)

Yes, but I am specifically referring to its use as an opener here. So, if hidden long enough you use strike as your opener, if not, then you use jugular.