MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

if I knew how to turn stickmode on and set it in ini it would prob fix it

Ok I just updated - please give them a shot (MQ2MoveUtils & MQ2Melee). Note that this is for live only for now. Also, load order should no longer matter.

htw

Just loaded up my box group and am still having the same problem with sticking. My MT uses a macro for pulling then MQ2Melee for combat. Only other melee in group uses MQ2Bot. Neither will stick until I unload/load MQ2Melee while in combat.

I do notice that when I stop, then start my pulling macro, which involves a couple of unloading/loading MQ2Moveutils operations, that the problem returns. Then, when I do a Mq2Melee unload/load while in combat everything works fine again (in fact, I have cranked that into my macro now to account for this issue).

I can't explain why my other melee running MQ2Bot won't start sticking until I do an /MQ2Melee unload/load, but once I do it, they run fine indefinitely.

For clarification because people keep repeating bad information: mq2bot does not issue /stick commands to stick to targets, it is mq2melee that does that. it will soley use your mq2melee stickrange/stick settings for all stick related stuff except auto follow. however it does issue a /stick off command so that if you are already sticking to a target that it will stop because otherwise you wont actually attack your target.

I did just change it up per htw's request so it will use /killthis if mq2melee is loaded since that does fancier stuff like pre-engagement skills. however, mq2melee is not required. so if you dont have it loaded, youll never stick to a mob.

So now the order is:
Code:
        EzCommand("/squelch /stick off");
        if(FindPlugins("MQ2Melee"))
            EzCommand("/killthis");
        else
            EzCommand("/attack on");

Last edited:
You know, Pete, you registered something with me on you last post. About a month or two ago I changed my pulling macro to use /killthis when going into combat. Previously, I think I used /attack on. Not sure if that means anything other than further pointing to issues with MQ2Melee, IDK.

Everyone is smarter than me, just trying to throw out things I'm experiencing.

Bash seems to have stopped working, I'm not sure when this happened but noticed today.

I have bash=1 set in ini.

What else could be causing this not to fire?

I think about the only thing (unless core code is off, e.g. bash ID is not correct for skills), would be it 'thinks' you don't have something in your offhand that allows you to bash, whatever that item is.

htw

so u want to have the option to turn on and off pushing the mob away?

do press the attack manually as often as its up and see if u really want that

so u want to have the option to turn on and off pushing the mob away?

do press the attack manually as often as its up and see if u really want that

Yes, that's why I asked for it. Appreciate your two cents there stranger.

its my understanding that changes to plugins especially melee are usually left to practical realistic stuff, could this site make it check your email and tell you when to shower maybe, but along with my 2cents since thats what you call it, maybe be more considerate of menial stuff asked for

again it can already be done w holy and downflags (part of melee)

this just atm anyways feels like hey fry htw (insert anal request)

gl, and no its not me doing the work but I do have an appreciation and consideration for folks that do

btw there is the holy flag for it, u can add all kinds of anal scenarios of when to actually use it fyi

downflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Press the Attack]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /alt act 467

Last edited:
wiki articles are broken atm (forum is jacked), so posting here...

Per request, added XTaggro member to Melee TLO. Updated wiki (including a few others that were wrong or missing).

htw

Phantom Partisan

I know it is a CotF disc but can we get it added to the melee please?

phantom=[0-100]
Uses the Phantom Assassin/Phantom Assailant/Phantom Aggressor disc if endurance is over this %.

Phantom Partisan - 40229
Phantom Partisan RKII - 40230
Phantom Partisan RKIII - 40231

Thanks.

I know it is a CotF disc but can we get it added to the melee please?

phantom=[0-100]
Uses the Phantom Assassin/Phantom Assailant/Phantom Aggressor disc if endurance is over this %.

Phantom Partisan - 40229
Phantom Partisan RKII - 40230
Phantom Partisan RKIII - 40231

Thanks.
Done, wiki updated.

htw

Zerker disc Conditioned Retaliation rk1, rk2 , rk3 disc that will put a stun rune on the zerker if he gets hit it will stun the opponent any chance we can get this added its a cotf disc

Conditioned Retaliation - 40570
Conditioned Retaliation Rk2 - 40571
Conditioned Retaliation Rk3 - 40572

Zerker disc Conditioned Retaliation rk1, rk2 , rk3 disc that will put a stun rune on the zerker if he gets hit it will stun the opponent any chance we can get this added its a cotf disc

Conditioned Retaliation - 40570
Conditioned Retaliation Rk2 - 40571
Conditioned Retaliation Rk3 - 40572
Looks like it would be an endurance based setting?

It put the buff in your normal buff box? I.e. for Conditioned Retaliation Effect?

Looks like it would be an endurance based setting?

It put the buff in your normal buff box? I.e. for Conditioned Retaliation Effect?
Added. Let me know if it's how you envisioned. Wiki updated.

htw

any way to get mq2melee to snare? i know another version has the snareat=XX command

any way to get mq2melee to snare? i know another version has the snareat=XX command
Hmm, not that I've ever seen (mq2melee)... unless ya can point to one?

MQ2Bot has it. Is that what you mean?

i could add similar feature to MQ2Melee I suppose, but would need to know which spells all go in the 'line' (i.e., attached to the option, from least preferred, to most preferred order), and their type (spell, AA, disc).

MQ2Bot uses these:
Encroaching Darkness
Entrap
Atol's Unresistable Shackles
Crippling Strike
Atol's Shackles

Well I'm on tlp and just trying to get my ranger to auto snare the mob. I'm not very hip on any of this. I use mq2 melee that keeps me stuck to the mob and kicking and stuff and mq2 bot plugin to auto assist.