MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Thanks for the catch.

Unfortunately That wasn't the issue either. I deleted the ini a few times over trying to get the generic settings to fire. I'm thinking maybe I'm having issues with moveutils... /stick works but i have to activate with every mob .

Its something simple I just know it. That why i can get it to fire.

Ok i was able to nail down why MeleeSticking was not working. When loading MQ2, if the UI did not load properly - pieces of the compile were not being acknowledged. I think it was timing on my part as i was loading everything at once. I now load MQ2 wait a few seconds and load EQ. All plugins work as designed if I do this.

Works perfectly if i slow down and wait a few seconds between MQ2 and EQ

is there an issue with stick / attack mode with mq2melee? hitting attack and not moving to target as I always have.

stickmode=1 is showing on....I did load mq2 before loggin in so idk now whats up.

I've been having to unload and reload melee each time I start up to get stick to work.

idk anyone comes up with something lemme know I give up its not working. load plugin on off etc nada.

If you are using stickmode=1, do you have a custom stickcmd? If you don't, then it won't move.

If you don't want that, then do: /melee stickmode=off stickrange=70 save

htw

I'm having this stick issue as well. I have stickmode=o with stickrange=60. That is how I have been running for years. Yesterday it seemed like I had to unload/load MQ2Melee several times, along with MQ2Moveutils, to get it to start working. Today I tried unloading/loading MQ2Melee only, which didn't help until I did that while in combat. So, I'm not exactly sure yet what sequence/situation of unloading/loading MQ2Melee is correcting the issue, but there's definitely something wonky with sticking through MQ2Melee.

Last edited:
I'm having this stick issue as well. I have stickmode=o with stickrange=60. That is how I have been running for years. Yesterday it seemed like I had to unload/load MQ2Melee several times, along with MQ2Moveutils, to get it to start working. Today I tried unloading/loading MQ2Melee only, which didn't help until I did that while in combat. So, I'm not exactly sure yet what sequence/situation of unloading/loading MQ2Melee is correcting the issue, but there's definitely something wonky with sticking through MQ2Melee.

Yes I'm having this same issue as well. Countless loads / unloads which have 9/10 yielded no results. Im wondering what the issue is here.

For now I've created a /assist /stick hot key which requires a lot of tabbing but works for now.

Last edited:
I'll try to get it changed tonight, so it simply does the stick commands directly instead of via export. No idea why it's not finding them the past patch or two, but nothing changed on our end.

If you are using it with mq2bot, need to state that please, and not just that 'stick isn't working'. If it's without bot, that's cool, still gonna change it - just helps narrow down any issue by being clear.

Thanks.

htw

If you are using it with mq2bot, need to state that please, and not just that 'stick isn't working'. If it's without bot, that's cool, still gonna change it - just helps narrow down any issue by being clear.

You're right, sorry. For me, the problem occurs on my Warrior who is running my homebrew (NewPull) pulling macro with no associations to MQ2Bot or Bot Mac, and it also occurs on my Bard who is my only other melee that is running MQ2Bot.

Again, so far, it appears if I unload/load MQ2Melee while in combat the problem resolves, but I haven't done a lot of testing on what combination of unloading/loading plugins and the number of times doing so solves the problem. The last two times in addressing the issue, the first time I unload/load MQ2Melee while in combat the problem is resolved.

I'll try to do some more testing tonight.

I just pushed a new MQ2Melee & MQ2MoveUtils, you mind to check with those and report back? I would appreciate it.

htw

stick is working when you type /stick 10 tho so it must be something in mq2melee?

not using a macro no when attack melee wont stick , but stick seems to work when you type /stick 10