Mq2melee request

Did it again today. Fudament is not working on warrior. I regenerated a new INI last night and it was working. I did save it and reload to make sure. When I logged on today, fundaments are not included in the ini and is not working; for all classes.
Update & give it a try. Let me know.

htw

Did it again today. Fudament is not working on warrior. I regenerated a new INI last night and it was working. I did save it and reload to make sure. When I logged on today, fundaments are not included in the ini and is not working; for all classes.
Update & give it a try. Let me know.

htw

So far so good. Thanks

Berserker adds

Blinding Fury
/alt act 610

Blood Pact
/alt act 387

Bloodfury
/alt act 752
Note: set this one to HP > than ie. /melee bloodfury=70, this has a 1 sec recast and 15ec buff that causes you to exchange HP for damage. You do not want it firing if you are low health.

Juggernaut Surge
/alt act 961

Uncanny Resilience
/alt act 609
/melee Resilience=70

Note: Based on HP this is a disc that reduces incoming damage, you only want it to fire if you are taking melee damage.

Vehement Rage
/alt act 800
Note: Can add this to warriors as well. For warriors have this turn off with aggro=on as it increases damage at the expense of heals being reduced.

Combat discs that might be nice to have added.
Shared Savagery
Steel Frenzy
Jarring Blow
Sundering Volley
Frenzied Resolve: Will only work if you are less than 90% health, works well with Bloodfury
Blood Blade (DOT)
Spirited Axe Throw
Kick in the Teeth (Only usable if out of combat. this needs to be the first attack)
Conquering Frenzy (Makes mob weak against frenzy and throwing attacks)

Added:
blindfury
bloodpact
bloodfury
juggernaut
resilience
vehement
battlefrenzy
resolve
bloodblade

Added Jarring Blow to jolt line
Added Kick in the Teeth to slap line

Shared Savagery already in bloodlust line
Sundering Volley already in ragevolley line
Spirited Axe Throw already in vigaxe line
Conquering Frenzy already in opfrenzy line

htw

IMO if you MQ a zerker u either should learn the burn orders and or use burn keys (sets up disc orders)
or use the zerk macro
the disc section is filled w
if this is ready use else use this
if this is going then use this
if this is happening then do this

all geared towards getting the most (may need it more now w bard aura being fixed)

otherwise it may be like doing one hot key bar and trying to press em all
and loose dps

Thanks dealings, but unless you're going to offer details, i.e., ordering, or that kind of thing - please post in general section.

htw

sorry thought was common zerker knowledge here u go w some links

http://www.goberserker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5437

out of these forums

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/17995-afber-2-1-a.html

within that 2.1 mac

I made the following changes

Code:
Sub UseDisc
/varset MacroState UseDisc
/if (${Me.Dead}) /call wait4rez
/if (${UseSS} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 10 zradius 10]}>1  && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) {
 /alt act 752
/delay 2s
 /disc "Frenzied Resolve Rk. II"
/delay 2s
 /alt act 465
/delay 2s
 /alt act 961
/delay 2s
 /alt act 3710
/delay 2s 
 /alt act 499
/delay 2s
 /alt act 610
/delay 2s
 /casting "VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe"
}
/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Intensity of the Resolute]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Intensity of the Resolute"
/if (${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Intensity of the Resolute]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of the Cataclysm]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Glyph of the Cataclysm"
/if (${UseBer} && !${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Ber}]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${NameList.Find[${Target.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /disc ${Ber}
/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>50) /alt act 465
/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Frenzied Resolve}]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${NameList.Find[${Target.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /disc Frenzied Resolve"
/if (${UseCleaving} && !${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Ber}]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Cleaving}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn} && ${NameList.Find[${Target.CleanName}]}) /disc ${Cleaving}
/if (${UseWarcry} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Warcry}]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn} && ${NameList.Find[${Target.CleanName}]}) /disc ${Warcry}
/if (${UseVehRage} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 100]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /alt act 800
/if (${UseJugg} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 100]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /alt act 961
/if (${UseThirdspire} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 100]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of Savagery]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /alt act 1502
/if (${UseEpic2} && ${Cast.Ready[VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe]}   && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && !${Me.Buff[Blinding Fury].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Combat}) /casting "VengeFul Taelosian Blood Axe"
/if (${UseBlinding} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]} && !${Me.Song[Strike of Savagery].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 610 
/if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.PctHPs}>70 && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Frenzied Resolve Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /alt activate Bloodfury ; /timed 10 /disc Frenzied Resolve Rk. II
/if (${UseBer} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Ber}]} && ${Me.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 20 zradius 20]}>2 && ${Target.PctHPs}<${WhenToBurn}) /disc ${Ber}
/if (${UseCleaving} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Ber}]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35 zradius 100]}>2 && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Cleaving}]}) /disc ${Cleaving}
/if (${UseVengeful} && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<80 && !${Me.Buff[Blinding Fury].ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Vengeful}]}) /disc ${Vengeful}
/if (${UseVengeful} && !${Melee.DiscID} && ${NameList.Find[${Target.CleanName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Cleaving}]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Ber}]} && !${Me.Buff[Blinding Fury].ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Vengeful}]}) /disc ${Vengeful}
/if (${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.PctHPs}>70 && !${Me.Buff[Steel Frenzy Effect II].ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Steel Frenzy Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /alt activate Bloodfury ; /timed 10 /disc Steel Frenzy Rk. II
/if (!${Me.Song[Reflected Savagery II].ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /disc Shared Savagery Rk. II
}
/return

the macro is available here at MMO
Feeling the Burn thread is open knowledge

if a zerker toon wants to read thru the stuff they will find out that stacking discs is the ideal way to crank out dps

If you opt to go a diff route, ie.:using every disc in what ever order they may get fired, your results may vary.

I did have holys once but after reading stuff I found that either making those hotkeys and using (timing them) or using the zerk macro was about the only way I could keep up w it.

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying. I don't play a zerker, nor plan to - well, I have one, but I don't play it, and haven't in a long time. I'm too rusty on any knowledge regarding details, and don't have time to research.

So what I mean, is if a class's abilities are firing in a 'not that good' sequence by mq2melee (for the built-in's), and can be improved, then I need to be told what that sequence is, or what changes need to be made.

Otherwise, they will stand as is.

htw

ah gotcha man cool for clearing that up

Lol I fixed it a long time ago!

Code:
holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /Disc Thief's Eyes
Umm.. grats? What's that got to do with the built in option being fixed?

You could make any option fire via a holyshit, and everyone knows that.

Anyway, back to what we were discussing otherwise...

htw

HTW, I was jokingly saying that I fixed it for myself a while back, I thought I had broke it. I thought I was just doing something wrong so I just used a flag to fix the issue. I seem to have pissed you off by saying this. My apologies for that.

I'm no coder by any means, I just use what I have available to make things work.

I wanted to ask about having a couple things added, if it is possible. For pet classes ie Shaman, enchanter sk etc etc, could the Activated Pet AA's be added in? Companion's Blessing, Divine Companion Aura, Fortify Companion to be used when needed.

HTW, I was jokingly saying that I fixed it for myself a while back, I thought I had broke it. I thought I was just doing something wrong so I just used a flag to fix the issue. I seem to have pissed you off by saying this. My apologies for that.

I'm no coder by any means, I just use what I have available to make things work.
HAHA, no way man - I shoulda put some kind of wink or tongue emoticon, sorry!

htw

I wanted to ask about having a couple things added, if it is possible. For pet classes ie Shaman, enchanter sk etc etc, could the Activated Pet AA's be added in? Companion's Blessing, Divine Companion Aura, Fortify Companion to be used when needed.
Sure, let me look into it a little bit on what each is and how to use. If you (or someone) has the time, and already know, post here pretty please.

htw

<3

Companion's Blessing: Bless your companion with an enduring heal that will last for one minute and heal for increasing amounts of health. Each rank increases the amount your pet is healed for. (15 Min refresh)

Fortify companion: Damage and spell mitigation, and reduction in damage taken from damage shields (offhand). (30 Min refresh)

Divine Companion Aura: The gods empower you to render your pet invulnerable for a short period of time (15 Min refresh)

HTW - What is the difference between an ability that is hard coded and one that you write as a holyshit ?

Have a macro to copy/paste all the AA/disc ?

HTW - What is the difference between an ability that is hard coded and one that you write as a holyshit ?

Primarily, it's just a matter of simplicity. For most users, especially new ones, instead of having to drag through long posts (the h/d thread from hell, etc.), and then properly copy/paste, load, whatever - for various toons, potentially - they can just turn an option on or off.

All built-in abilities are evaluated every combat 'cycle', where holyshits are only done 1 per cycle. The more you have, the more combat cycles in between evaluation of that holyshit.

Does that affect it much? Not really, IMO. I've never noticed any real issue with it.

Another nice thing about built-in abilities, is you don't have to keep changing your configuration when you get some kind of upgrade. Assuming the coding is up to date, then it will detect and use whatever highest ability in a 'series' of them - e.g., pally stun. There are a buttload of them, spells & AA. By using them internally instead of a holyshit, it's just, well - simpler. There are very few abilities built-in to mq2melee, that don't have some kind of 'line', i.e., that change based on acquiring them at later levels, or other means. If you apply mq2melee holyshits (or macro'd abilities) to a toon that's pretty much maxxed out already, or has what you want them to use, that's easy. If not, it can be annoying to keep up with, as you level up and gain new skills, discs, aa's. Having 'lines' built into mq2melee, that auto-detect, alleviate that.

MQ2Melee is really just a central management utility, to make life easier for people. Otherwise, you could macro everything it does - holyshits/downshits, for example, are just parsed macro commands (which is why most of them use /if for the conditional). Discs, AA's, combat skills, potions, items, sticking - it can all be macro'd (I know you know this, btw, I am speaking to the general membership in most of this post, I am not insinuating you don't already know all or most of this information).

For your question, a macro to c/p all the aa/disc, not sure what you mean. For a given class you mean, at any time? Or for what mq2melee handles currently?

For any given class, I do not have one. We could come up with one pretty easy, though. MQ2AASpend I coded to let you dump a class's AA's, but for discs, I have not. IMO, probably easier would be like wwarwolf is doing, and just provide what would be good to add to the plugin - personally I'd just go get a list via allakhazam, and pick/choose what could be handled effectively built-in to the plugin.

Any request is fine, although there might be times I decide not to add it (such as the AE ability that was mentioned some posts back).

Hopefully that clears things up!

htw

All built-in abilities are evaluated every combat 'cycle', where holyshits are only done 1 per cycle. The more you have, the more combat cycles in between evaluation of that holyshit.

Could you elaborate on this a littler further?

If I understand correctly a combat cycle is one 'frame'. If my client is currently running 10 frames per second and I have 10 holyshits turned on all my holy shits will get checked over the course of a second. If I have 1 holy shit and 10 fps that will get checked 10 times a sec. -- Correct?

I was wondering why some of my /if (... ) /echo debugging stuff ... was not spamming the debug window faster.

I was making a comment about all the editing your doing to add all those aa's. Each expansion seems to add another pile for each of the classes.

Wizard AA to reduce Hate.

Concussive Intuition

1m30s recast.

not sure when you'd want it to go off, maybe at like below a certain % HP? because you'd think by that time you'd have some hate built up.

Wizard AA to reduce Hate.

Concussive Intuition

1m30s recast.

not sure when you'd want it to go off, maybe at like below a certain % HP? because you'd think by that time you'd have some hate built up.

For 1.5 min, that could fire rather often. I would say, If Target.named, &&/or Me.Buff(DPS Spire) &&/or other DPS AA buffs etc etc.

HTW

Berserker is spamming /melee cryhavoc=10, it is not recognizing the Me.Song