Mq2melee request

Thanks, looked right after I posted, never knew about that :)

Protip of the day if you want to use all these options he just added as a burn mode on raids.

1. in a cfg or manually: /declare sometimer timer global

2. then for all your ${If[]} statements just do: ${If[${sometimer}]}.

3. then make a hotkey that does /varset sometimer 15s (maybe using mq2buttons if you dont want to make a normal hotkey)

Result: instant burn mode to fire all your AAs/skills/discs at once that lasts 15 seconds and doesnt autorenew until you say so.

Thanks for the updates htw.

Bard:
have if's too please

Cacophony
cacophyif
/aa info 553

A tune stuck in your head
tune
tuneif
/aa info 8261

Fierce Eye
Fierce
Fierceif
/aa info 3506
fierceif=

Shield of Notes
shield=1
shieldif=
/aa info 361

Quick Time
/aa info 3702

Sionachie's Crescendo
/aa info 7925
self buff extends singing range

Vainglorious Shout
/aa info 8201
This one is dangerous it is an AoE Stun aa. would want to turn it on and off dependent on yorur camp.
Done, except last one. Not really wanting to code in an automatic way to handle a AE offensive ability like that.

htw

Shield of notes should be based on a HP

/melee shield=70

you would want it to fire if you were getting hit, can save your life.

thanks HTW.

That's sort of the info that should be provided at design time! I don't play, remember?

htw

FYI, fixed Thief's Eyes. Should have no issue with it now.

htw

Lol I fixed it a long time ago!

Code:
holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /Disc Thief's Eyes

Last edited:
Lol I fixed it a long time ago!

Code:
holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /Disc Thief's Eyes
Umm.. grats? What's that got to do with the built in option being fixed?

You could make any option fire via a holyshit, and everyone knows that.

Anyway, back to what we were discussing otherwise...

htw

htw, pet handling in mq2melee is still broken for some reason. I do not have an EQ bind set for auto attack, instead I just have the mq2melee bind set to Q. Let me know what info you need for that if any, and I'll help you adjust it. Also, I forget which command you are using for the pet, but it should be /pet qattack.

htw, pet handling in mq2melee is still broken for some reason. I do not have an EQ bind set for auto attack, instead I just have the mq2melee bind set to Q. Let me know what info you need for that if any, and I'll help you adjust it. Also, I forget which command you are using for the pet, but it should be /pet qattack.
Ok, thanks Xeniaz. Been quite a while since I've looked at the pet parts, I'll brush up & see what's up.

Are there any specifics about the pet (that are broken) you can add?

Thanks.

htw

is there anyway to add war disc flash of anger onto mq2melee to trigger if war goes below a certain hp ? its 4min refresh parry all incoming attacks

nm its already there ;P altho not quite sure what %hp is set to trigger and how to change it

Last edited:
HTW,

I see /Pet Hold in the plugin. Can you add /pet ghold? (Greater Hold).

Thank you Sir,

JC

Berserker adds

Blinding Fury
/alt act 610

Blood Pact
/alt act 387

Bloodfury
/alt act 752
Note: set this one to HP > than ie. /melee bloodfury=70, this has a 1 sec recast and 15ec buff that causes you to exchange HP for damage. You do not want it firing if you are low health.

Juggernaut Surge
/alt act 961

Uncanny Resilience
/alt act 609
/melee Resilience=70

Note: Based on HP this is a disc that reduces incoming damage, you only want it to fire if you are taking melee damage.

Vehement Rage
/alt act 800
Note: Can add this to warriors as well. For warriors have this turn off with aggro=on as it increases damage at the expense of heals being reduced.

Combat discs that might be nice to have added.
Shared Savagery
Steel Frenzy
Jarring Blow
Sundering Volley
Frenzied Resolve: Will only work if you are less than 90% health, works well with Bloodfury
Blood Blade (DOT)
Spirited Axe Throw
Kick in the Teeth (Only usable if out of combat. this needs to be the first attack)
Conquering Frenzy (Makes mob weak against frenzy and throwing attacks)

Shared Savagery
Steel Frenzy
Jarring Blow
Sundering Volley
Frenzied Resolve: Will only work if you are less than 90% health, works well with Bloodfury
Blood Blade (DOT)
Spirited Axe Throw
Kick in the Teeth (Only usable if out of combat. this needs to be the first attack)

at a glance almost all is already included , you have to check the line they belong to.

Shared Savagery
Steel Frenzy
Jarring Blow
Sundering Volley
Blood Blade (DOT)
Spirited Axe Throw

at a glance almost all is already included , you have to check the line they belong to.

PL's the zerker, I copied someone elses INI for melee and they had them all holyshit'd with too many lines of if's. Was not sure, Think i'll generate a new ini from scratch. Typically I produce more dps if I write them myself anyway. Thanks

search 2.1

William12 has a nice zerk mac fantastic dps, need to make some changes,ot voa burns have changed

melee is great for reusing short timer disc aas etc

goberserker.com under feel the burn is a good spot w current changes for expansion

HTW
Every time I download a melee update, my warrior keeps loosing his fundament's Aside form generating a new INI every time there is an update, how can i add these back in? pasting them back in does not seem to work.

Did it again today. Fudament is not working on warrior. I regenerated a new INI last night and it was working. I did save it and reload to make sure. When I logged on today, fundaments are not included in the ini and is not working; for all classes.

Last edited: