MQ2Melee request (Monk)

Linatra

Reaction score
A couple requests for adds to mq2melee:

Would it be possible to add the L103 Curse of the Thirteen Fingers series as well as the AA Two-Finger Wasp Touch for Monks?

Two-Finger Wasp Touch - Alt Ability ID 1235

Curse of the Thirteen Fingers - 49139
Curse of the Thirteen Fingers Rk. II - 49140
Curse of the Thirteen Fingers Rk. III - 49141

I searched the forums and saw people making a holyflag for these but did not see them listed already in the wiki and don't see a setting for it in melee. If I missed anything obvious please redirect.

Thank you!!

Added as curse and wasp options. Test and feedback please. Wiki updated.

htw

Curse works perfectly!! I cannot get wasp to function, however. I used the following:

/melee wasp=1
/melee wasp=on
/melee wasp=30

none of them get two finger wasp touch to fire. I don't see any errors while I have attack on either, only that wasp isn't firing.

Curse works perfectly!! I cannot get wasp to function, however. I used the following:

/melee wasp=1
/melee wasp=on
/melee wasp=30

none of them get two finger wasp touch to fire. I don't see any errors while I have attack on either, only that wasp isn't firing.
Pushed an update for wasp. My bad, I generally copy related blocks of code when creating new ones, and I left the alt act code for that one set to what I copied it from (warcry of the braxi). It should work correctly now with alt act 1235. Let me know, thanks!

htw