MQ2Melee HoT Requests

Updated it. Let me know if anything changes with companion's sac or gift.

htw

Thanks HTW seems to be working great now :cool:

btw should feigndeath=[0-100] be working for beastlords now? (playing possum)

Other things I would like added over time but think they are not to important are

Beastlord :

Protective Spirit (disc) level 55
Protection of the Warder (AA) Underfoot - level 85

Thanks

Yes, fd should work for PP. If not, post id from info purty please.

Htw

tried it in a duel set for 95% and it didn't fire.

Playing Possum - 11073

Thanks

Last edited:
they moved flash of anger out of song window, so curious if in the future it would be possible to change it in melee to do a health check vs an endurance check

tank goes below a certain hp and walaaa Increase Chance to Parry by 10000% and maybe give healers more of a chance to save his arse :)

not sure how hard a change like that would be to be standard if not i can see making it a holy shit too

hmm sorry this may not related to HoT,

but my bard selo's kick isnt fire with selos=1 either have beta=1 setting or not

htw would you mind to check it plz?

thanks a lot

hmm sorry this may not related to HoT,

but my bard selo's kick isnt fire with selos=1 either have beta=1 setting or not

htw would you mind to check it plz?

thanks a lot
I'll see what I can do. I'll probably have to wait until I can get temp access to an acct with bard who has selos.

I'll keep you informed though.

htw

mine not firing either

Noticed I'm not firing selo's either.I just put in my old holyshit that worked before it was incorporated into mq2melee to see if it works that way.

Bash and disarm seem to have stopped firing after one of the recent updates. Or did I miss some words somewhere?

Bash and disarm seem to have stopped firing after one of the recent updates. Or did I miss some words somewhere?
I have a toon in game, and seems to be ok. How close are you sticking to mobs?

htw

few things I have been having trouble with n my Zerker. Battleleap=1 but not woring. Opfrenzy, rallos, vigaxe all spaming once they fire. Cryhavoc=1 and ragevolley=1 but both are very buggy, they work for a fight then go out for a bit. Perhaps there is a dynamic to this that I am missing but cant seem to get it working right. stickrange=50 but I seem to do a lot of running around even when mob is standing still, is that a function of speed? The other thing I am not getting is how to save my settings, checked mq2meleeWiki but still wont save my setting so when I log back in I have to reset all my stuff. Odds are I am the bug in the program but just posting here to see if I can clear that question up. Thanks.

edit: got it to save it seems. /melee save, was not working but if I entered /cryhavoc=25 save...it saved. maybe thats the correct way and I just never knew that, heh.

Another question; how is /melee slap suppossed to work? I have it on but dont seem to be working at start of fight but later tries to use it once fight is underway.

Last edited:
/melee save
..is correct also. You can combine options like you did, including save, but don't have to. To be clear, I am sure you meant /melee cryhavoc=25 save, because /cryhavoc is not a command. ;)

For your issues, you can turn on the debug log and send it to me (turn on the Show* options in INI, load it, and do /meleedebug, and go fight - send the log file to me). Or I will try to get in game on a zerker & do some testing within the next few days.

For slap, it will only do it on opening, if combat has not stated. And of course, only works properly if you use the melee z attack key, or killthis (wiki says this also).

htw

as dealings wrote in his *.ini

aggropri=121351
aggrosec=56120

can anyone tell me, where i can find a list of those numbers? to search manually every entry at lucy is a bit horrible...

thanks ;-)

as dealings wrote in his *.ini

aggropri=121351
aggrosec=56120

can anyone tell me, where i can find a list of those numbers? to search manually every entry at lucy is a bit horrible...

thanks ;-)

right click the item and you will see Item ID if MQ is loaded.

Hot gear (shield tanking) if it was me

I think since the person is trying to find out about my? ini he wouldnt be able to click

I think venom sent me a pm wanting my ini too not sure what you are having problems with but unless were identically geared or aa your best bet is to follow mq2melee wiki and possibly holyshit thread there venom

that may solve your lack of aggro issues, that said I am almost always on tank (regardless of which paly sk warr) and aggro eventually falls on me, I dont afk and hope tank gets and keeps aggro, if that is of any help

Last edited:
Thanks HTW, will try and do that. Buddy of mine was using my zerker the otherd asy and mentioned how he thinks the low DPS is do to the running around so not sure if that is a known issue or not. Will try and get you a file.

since ive requested some of these changes here is what is working good for me

If I can set anything to use if endurance is above 1 I do it

[MQ2Melee]
affiliation=1
aggro=1
aggropri=121351
aggrosec=56120
anger=1
attraction=1
attractionat=20
bash=1
battleleap=1
callchallenge=0 this is for me a thing of the past
commmanding=30
defense=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag10=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
enrage=0
facing=1
fieldarm=1
flash=1
groupcheck=1
gutpunch=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
kneestrike=1
melee=1
opportunisticstrike=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
pothealfast=30
pothealover=20
protect=30
provoke0=25019
provoke1=25046
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
rally=0 never got much use out of this sadly
respite=25 MAKES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
resume=20
roar=1
shield=121291
stickrange=50
taunt=1
throatjab=1
topple=1

Fantastic for me as a grp tank (if u raid turn stuff off.......)

Here is how it works basically

Mob or Mobs come in

hit attack

flash goes off (gives plenty of time to mezz adds if any, debuff mob start heals)

then bracing and armor follow

rally (Decrease Accuracy by 315% PBAE)

I think forceful attraction was causing CTD so backed off but may be fine now

Strike (16 to 22k+ hit on mob at around 20, then hopefully a finishing blow

endurance hits a treshold of under 25 respite goes on

rinse repeat over and over , havent sat for endurance since respite

I also dont see full endurance very much at all

AdvDps has parsed me UP to 10k dps in sanctum avging 4k+

Currently i use 3rd spire vs 2nd spire(dps) I do sneak a jab through now and then (holy flag actually but it fights w other more practical aa discs)

there are other offensive short reuse AA that im considering using, the beefier tank gets and doesnt risk himself or grp the more of these ill be trying to use (as they may interfere w defense etc)

All in all the current options in melee have been phenomenal

I am bursting anywhere from 26k-28k dps on SS Named... Killing named in under 20sec.

only classes ive have seen burst that kind of dps are rangers wizards (not 100 sure but necros if they were parsed) but id sheet my trousers if a warr could pull of mid 20k+

Max board & Sword AA's, Poisons, Shaman Panther Line, Full bard proc songs, 2nd spire, brutal onslaught and you can nail 26k+ dps easy. I'm using SS group weapon and pulling it.

note: This is common on our server. In fact, many are saying, and I quote, "Sure your pulling that in under 45sec parces, but what about 3 minute burns?" That being said, I'm running 10-11k over 3min.

Last edited:
ok brutal isnt one of the things i count as consistent dps but yea that one rocks

edit
damn thats on 15 min now?

Last edited: