MQ2Melee, Downshits and HolyShits

burdsjm

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have used this for years and still don't understand why it's setup this way and maybe it can be explained to me.

MQ2Melee Downshits = Non Combat
MQ2Melee Holyshits= combat

I have found this to not be the case.

MQ2Melee Downshits = run all the times unless your actually meleeing the mob.

Mq2melee holyshits = run only when meleeing the mob.

I'm not saying this is right or wrong, but it seems to be a design flaw for all classes but melee.

I would like it to look at the combat state and decide from there. If I am doing something wrong can someone tell me what to do to fix it?

Thank you so much!

:)

If you add a combat state flag in a downshit it will follow, this is designed for when attack on, holyshits fire..it's kinda the work around for the batshit number of aa and discs a melee has to use.

If you add a combat state flag in a downshit it will follow, this is designed for when attack on, holyshits fire..it's kinda the work around for the batshit number of aa and discs a melee has to use.

downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151,345]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 && !${Macro.Name.Equal[bot.mac]},1,0]}

Still spams the window checking for the conditions for each downshit.

I would like to disable downshits when I am in a combat state.

Brilliant ... Umm ??

downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151,345]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 && !${Macro.Name.Equal[bot.mac]},1,0]}

Still spams the window checking for the conditions for each downshit.

I would like to disable downshits when I am in a combat state.

Interesting 'if', but I'm confused why the duration checks. Not being critical :eek: just really don't know/understand.

so u dont start buffing asap when dont have mana or got a no xp rez

also it looks shady when you just wiped and bam u are instant buffing during a raid, or need blockers etc

those are some of the reasons

Excellent & to the point ... thanks

also it looks shady when you just wiped and bam u are instant buffing during a raid, or need blockers etc

K, now I'm some smarter. And the very reason for learning. Previously I've used a Mana-ck. But that works hit/miss sometimes. :rolleyes:

K, now I'm some smarter. And the very reason for learning. Previously I've used a Mana-ck. But that works hit/miss sometimes. :rolleyes:

It's best to put the mana checks per spell in their individual downshit/holyshits but checking for rez sickness is a global issue that should be addressed on all downshits.