MQ2Melee and MQ2ADVPath question

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I am just wondering why they dont break when i try to move the character manually.

The only character melee breaks on when i move the character is my warrior the rest when i try to move them from the mob they are stuck to it like glue ever when i turn stick off. Only way they will break is if i hit esc and the mob isnt targeted.

Also on MQ2ADVPath, how can i set that to break when i move the character manually. What i am doing is doing /follow and then when i try to break follow they wont, i have to manually unload the plugin to get them to break follow.

Thanks for the help.

For Melee: There is a setting in MoveUtils that allows break on manual movement. Melee uses MoveUtils for movement.

For AdvPath: I don't think there is a setting to break on manual movement. The command "/afollow off" is used to stop following.

/ keypress esc is what i use. I know there is a better way though

for advpath if i want my toons to stop following all you have to do is target the person you were following and type /follow again it ends advpath without unloading the plugin

Yeah, I have one hotkey for this:

/bca //tar my_character_name
/bca //afol

I can use this hotkey to TOGGLE my other characters to auto follow me (both on and off).