MQ2GearScore(MQ2ItemDisplay)

KennyNinja

Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to know if we do have that updated and if we can follow the addition of this plugin into the compile(with the authors autorization ofcourse) and if its already in neverind the post:

MacroQuest - Login (MQ2 VIP ONLY)

Recently (April 10th) their merged the MQ2ItemDisplay with MQ2GearScore(basically scores your items based on #X Stats set by you and compare with a new item vs what you have right now and based on that tells if its an upgrade or not)

Do we have that addition, sorry did not test, asking first since i have no means to do the testing.

Hi there, just wanted to know if we do have that updated and if we can follow the addition of this plugin into the compile(with the authors autorization ofcourse) and if its already in neverind the post:

Recently (April 10th) their merged the MQ2ItemDisplay with MQ2GearScore(basically scores your items based on #X Stats set by you and compare with a new item vs what you have right now and based on that tells if its an upgrade or not)

Do we have that addition, sorry did not test, asking first since i have no means to do the testing.
Yes.

htw

Yes.

htw

thanks <3

This is pretty sweet. What does everyone use for a score and what class?