Mq2bot

millionaire

Reaction score
Ok, new player here.

Why is my level 80 warrior working with Mq2bots (keeping agro) taunting, using skills etc....
My level 78 wizard and 79 shaman arent doing anything?
Any clue what im doing wrong?

Do you have the war designated as main tank? Can't remember if that makes a difference or not.

Ok, new player here.

Why is my level 80 warrior working with Mq2bots (keeping agro) taunting, using skills etc....
My level 78 wizard and 79 shaman arent doing anything?
Any clue what im doing wrong?

You will want to make sure that your other chars are set to assist (AssistAt=##), and that your xtarget top slot (1) for them is set to group assist's target or group tank's target (I use tank personally).

Also, make sure that when you do /loadbot you see the configuration it outputs and it shows all of the proper AAs and spells for that character, and make sure that if you have any Ifs they are set accordingly. I doubt you will have this though if you are a new player as Ifs are not part of the base config and must be added in manually to the ini, but it is worth mentioning. You will know there is an If statement as it typically shows after the line it effects.

is there a tutorial somewhere for new players, im typing /bot on and all it gives me is: DoCommand - Couldn't parse /bot on.

it was loaded, but i guess it's premium only and i was running trial, so when i exit mq and load it again, it worked! reading trough it now to learn how to set up shop, thanks.

I haven't tried load it yet, I just didn't understand why it would work on my warrior and not my other 2 characters. I wasn't sure whether the compile supported all levels (spells, aa, discs) etc. I will try loadbot and see if that works when I can, will get back to you soon.

I haven't tried load it yet, I just didn't understand why it would work on my warrior and not my other 2 characters. I wasn't sure whether the compile supported all levels (spells, aa, discs) etc. I will try loadbot and see if that works when I can, will get back to you soon.

/loadbot was back from the beta days of it. that command is only needed if you want to reload a new ini after you've already loaded one.

Same Problem

I am having the same problem. On some of my toons bot works and on some it does not. I tried copying the bot part of a toon that works well to a toon that is not and it makes no difference. I checked that everything is set as the above posts indicated and still it does not work.

Today when I tried starting it on two toons that it was previously working on, it crashed both game instances.

Last edited: