MQ2Bot - won't function right second time around....

Kokopelli2014

Reaction score
This consistently happens to me and unsure how to "reset " it...
I load the mmobugs app, load eq accounts, pick my "team", bring them to where i want to hunt, choose the MA/MT, have all toons target it, it targets itself and hit /bot on for each....works beautifully and almost flawlessly...then i camp out...In a little while I return and log them back in to continue, following the same steps as above and ...NOTHING happens, they just stand there getting beat on....should I be doing things differently on second time around? To fix i end up killing mmobugs app, logging out accounts to desktop and starting all over.....anyone have a solution?

This consistently happens to me and unsure how to "reset " it...
I load the mmobugs app, load eq accounts, pick my "team", bring them to where i want to hunt, choose the MA/MT, have all toons target it, it targets itself and hit /bot on for each....works beautifully and almost flawlessly...then i camp out...In a little while I return and log them back in to continue, following the same steps as above and ...NOTHING happens, they just stand there getting beat on....should I be doing things differently on second time around? To fix i end up killing mmobugs app, logging out accounts to desktop and starting all over.....anyone have a solution?

If I have to camp out at character select while using MQ2Bot I normally do a

/bcaa //plugin mq2bot unload
/bcaa //plugin mq2bot
/bcaa //bot on

So pretty much unload/reload MQ2Bot fixes the problem.

wasn't this fix put in like 4 months ago by pete and htw? or did it resurface with this recent patch

wasn't this fix put in like 4 months ago by pete and htw? or did it resurface with this recent patch
Yes, in theory it should turn off. the plugin pulses a /bot off when the "you have 5 seconds to prepare your camp" blah blah blah message triggers.

Yes, in theory it should turn off. the plugin pulses a /bot off when the "you have 5 seconds to prepare your camp" blah blah blah message triggers.

Yes but when I return and setup the mt/ma, the toons just stand there like maybe the program needs to be reinjected or something ??