MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's still not a thing because you cant just plug in other people's inis. if you have a specific question then you should ask.

This might help for SpellStacks.

Enumerated SPA list | EverQuest Forums

They added quite a few, and changed a lot of stuff around too last year regarding stacking. Like I know for a fact warrior and wizard are effected on stacking issues of dmg mitigation, avoidance, runes, crit mods, added dmg etc.

This might help for SpellStacks.

Enumerated SPA list | EverQuest Forums

They added quite a few, and changed a lot of stuff around too last year regarding stacking. Like I know for a fact warrior and wizard are effected on stacking issues of dmg mitigation, avoidance, runes, crit mods, added dmg etc.
Oh, i posted the fix on here and mq2 main forums. They were missing 3 "cast effect lines" 340, 469, 470 iirc. stacking should work correctly once those are added in. However, if there are other lines that arent those SPA then we would need to know.. but those look correct.

Last edited:
Per the wiki (in my signature), RootAdds=# will root adds when they are closer than that distance. RootPrimary=# will root your main target when they are closer than that distance. 0 obviously disables. Same with KnockbackAdds and KnockbackPrimary=

RootIf0=0 would disable Root0, or you can create specific conditions like RootIf0=${Me.PctHPs}<20

The reason you wouldnt use regular root is because it would potentially drop a mob on a group member that you dont want it to hit. So almost all the roots that are used are knockback roots. Enc uses memblur version, paladin/sk are pure knockback/pull.

Got it. Guess I skimmed that section of the docs sorry for not catching that, takes care of my concerns perfectly.

Tomorrow I'll post some warrior issues if I can't solve them. Doesn't seem to be using my post 105+ abilities, but I will dig into that a bit more before posting.

Does someone mind sharing their cleric ini and spell lineup? Ever since the expansion the cleric has been acting like a jackass. It seems he is doing his job, but the healing isn't great and tank dies way too much anymore.

I've noticed since the the launch, my cleric box is far less reliable as well, like something is quite off. I've not changed a thing, from the way he was healing in EoK. Now he doesn't cast DI, rarely rezzes if someone in group dies amongst other items. Something is broke, I just can't narrow it down yet.

Does someone mind sharing their cleric ini and spell lineup? Ever since the expansion the cleric has been acting like a jackass. It seems he is doing his job, but the healing isn't great and tank dies way too much anymore.

I've noticed since the the launch, my cleric box is far less reliable as well, like something is quite off. I've not changed a thing, from the way he was healing in EoK. Now he doesn't cast DI, rarely rezzes if someone in group dies amongst other items. Something is broke, I just can't narrow it down yet.

I have this problem with cleric as well - won't battle rez anylonger - it only seems to want to rez once all the action has stopped.

mage spell host in the shell

ok when I do /bot on for eqbot it wont stop spamming host in a shell bc its being blocked and mage literally becomes useless..... this is pretty annoying bc I could use the dps please help. thanks

ok when I do /bot on for eqbot it wont stop spamming host in a shell bc its being blocked and mage literally becomes useless..... this is pretty annoying bc I could use the dps please help. thanks

Not sure what is blocking it, or if you block it on purpose, but if you want a quick fix, try this:

When you do /bot on, scroll up and see what "Host in the Shell" is listed under, i.e. "PetBuff2" or something. Open your character ini file (Server_charname.ini) and in the "[MQ2Bot]" section at the end of it add a line for the pet buff to disable it. So if yours was PetBuff2, you'd add "PetBuffIf2=FALSE".

I think you may want to block the spell that you can’t overwrite in the pet buff window.

newish to this

its been ages but could is page one the best place to start on this thread to learn how to use this macro? thanks! and sorry if I am asking a dumb q

/plugin mq2bot (if not already loaded)
ensure extended target 1 is set to grp main assist
/bot on

this will take care of 85%+ of your needs, the rest you can ask petesampras directly as you go, he loves it :p

mage spell host in the shell

I appreciate the help with that. Now it took me a long time to customize all my bots but if someone had some already done or no how I can incorporate my other inis into this one please let me know . I have a sham, pal, mage, bers are ones I wanna get done. I appreciate any help thank you.

Bot macro

what is command so dps will attack and go back to where campsite is please?

nothing

Title is regardless, ive been gone 3 years bro I had my macros in order to the T.... I took and spent all that time and money and now they are obsolete I'm just trying to get back to where I was at man you can swear to who ever but I'm the one shelling out the $.

bot plugin is a plug and play there is virtually no customizing

there are small ammouts of changes u can make but for the most part its

/bot on or /bot off

you can try and say this class is not doing that and or its doing this and that may get you some advice on how to work that out

again /bot on, or /bot off, thats the majority of what u will do its a plugin not a macro

nothing

Ok then how do I put my hero on a camp then , I used multiple plugins before why cant I use /bot on and /camp here ? that way he goes back or am I gonna have to just program my own and save my $

Status
Not open for further replies.