MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MQ2bot spams natural cooperation over and over. bug maybe? how do i get it to stop?

MQ2bot spams natural cooperation over and over. bug maybe? how do i get it to stop?
MQ2Bot hasn't had any exp. spells added - so don't see how that plugin is doing it. Your macro maybe?

htw
Spells should auto detect for the most part. Few are actually hand jammed. It is any new AAs that need added. I can help update if someone has a list of what is missing. Really just new spells/AAs and what line of spells they are. I briefly looked at the new AAs and see a few that appear to be new:

Code:
1163    Dark Lord's Unity (Azia) (1)    75 SHD    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Dark Lord's Unity Azia I (875 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Shroud of the Nightborn, Marrowthirst Horror, Cloak of Corruption, Remorseless Demeanor, and Dark Bargain that you have scribed.
1164    Dark Lord's Unity (Beza) (1)    100 SHD    0 / 0    2m T56    Cast: Dark Lord's Unity Beza VI (2135 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Shroud of the Darksworn, Mental Terror, Drape of the Fallen, Remorseless Demeanor, Zombie Skin, Falhotep's Covenant, and Call of Gloomhaze that you have scribed.
1160    Divine Protector's Unity (1)    75 PAL    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Divine Protector's Unity I (425 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Armor of Unrelenting Faith and Remorse for the Fallen that you have scribed.
1168    Etherealist's Unity (1)    75 WIZ    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Etherealist's Unity I (210 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Shield of the Crystalwing that you have scribed.
1508    Feralist's Unity (1)    95 BST    30 / 30    2m T56    Cast: Feralist's Unity I (540 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Natural Collaboration that you have scribed.
Extended Decrepit Skin (1)    96 SHD    10-Oct    -    1: Increase Duration by 6s    
                        2: Limit Spells: Sholothian Skin    
                        3: Limit Spells: Grelleth's Skin    
                        4: Limit Spells: Vizat's Skin    
                        5: Limit Spells: Tylix's Skin    
                        This passive ability extends the duration of your Decrepit Skin line of spells (Sholothian, Grelleth's, Vizat's, and Tylix's Skin) by 6 seconds.    
1020    Magnanimous Force (1)    95 MNK    30 / 30    30s T48    Cast: Magnanimous Force I
                    This ability, when activated, pushes your target backwards with great force, dealing 1 point of damage and has a 90% chance to cause it to forget every creature it may have hatred for.
1167    Mortifier's Unity (1)    75 NEC    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Mortifier's Unity I (280 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Shield of Darkness and Otherside that you have scribed.
1170    Orator's Unity (1)    75 ENC    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Orator's Unity I (525 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Ward of Bewilderment and Sorcerous Shield that you have scribed.
1159    Saint's Unity (1)    75 CLR    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Saint's Unity I (310 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Armor of the Sacred that you have scribed.
1506    Shadow's Flanking (1)    106 ROG    60 / 60    5m T9    Cast: Shadow's Flanking I
                    This ability, when activated, increases your group's melee damage when attacking opponents from behind by 2% for 1 minute.
1507    Shared Stealth (1)    105 ROG    75 / 75    10m T13    Cast: Shared Shroud of Stealth I
                    This ability, when activated, cloaks your group in shroud of stealth level invisibility for 18 seconds.
                    You must be hidden to activate this ability.
1014    Swift Tails' Chant (1)    90 MNK    20 / 20    10m T8    Cast: Swift Tails' Chant I
                    This ability, when activated, focuses your group with the ancient chant of the Swift Tails, instantly restoring 1000 endurance and allows your group to restore 0.2% of their melee damage as endurance for 6 seconds.
1169    Thaumaturge's Unity (1)    75 MAG    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Thaumaturge's Unity I (555 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Prime Shielding and Phantasmal Warden that you have scribed.
1016    Ton Po's Stance (1)    90 MNK    20 / 20    10m T9    Cast: Ton Po's Stance I
                    This ability, when activated, causes 6% of your primary hand combat rounds to strike your current target with an additional primary hand combat round that deals 10% of your standard melee damage at the cost of 300 endurance per second for 30 seconds.
                    Ranks 2-6 reduce the reuse time of this ability by 1 minute per rank.
1166    Visionary's Unity (1)    85 SHM    20 / 20    2m T56    Cast: Visionary's Unity I (10 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Pack of Aina that you have scribed.
1161    Wildstalker's Unity (Azia) (1)    75 RNG    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Wildstalker's Unity Azia I (690 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Thundering Blades, Consumed by the Hunt, Protection of the Minohten, and Eyes of the Owl that you have scribed.
1162    Wildstalker's Unity (Beza) (1)    85 RNG    0 / 0    2m T56    Cast: Wildstalker's Unity Beza III (1135 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Crackling Blades, Consumed by the Hunt, Protection of the Paw, Eyes of the Nocturnal, and Spinecoat that you have scribed.
1165    Wildtender's Unity (1)    75 DRU    10-Oct    2m T56    Cast: Wildtender's Unity I (220 Mana)
                    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Viridicoat that you have scribed.
I think i know what these do but it would be cool if someone verified to me what they do. Also if any heroes have any new spell lines I would have to know about those as well.

Since the expansion release, the cleric healing has been rough, tank dies quite a lot even in old zones that used to be no issue. Anyone else have the same problem?

Rouge issues with mq2bot and mq2melee

Good day Pete,

First, thank you, and everyone who helped, for putting so much time into the MQ2bot plugin!

Question:

With zero modifications to the .ini file, so I'm not jacking things up, my rogue cannot do his sneak/hide assassinate disc, which ultimately leads to him never engaging any fight at all.

Something between mq2bot and mq2melee/mq2moveutils are not playing nice. The reason I post it here, is if I do /bot off (on initial pull, while sneak/hide are on, and the error is spamming) the rogue goes in and attacks just fine for that one mob. It's been posted a couple of times, and nytemyst72 gave a quick work around for disabling it.

Additional post that shows a screenshot of the bug:
Rogue not assisting

Another mention of the error, and nytemyst72 posting a work around:
MQ2bot + Rogue

If you have time to look into it I (and the rogues) would appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

Since the expansion release, the cleric healing has been rough, tank dies quite a lot even in old zones that used to be no issue. Anyone else have the same problem?

I have not. I did swap my spells around for more quick heals first due to the new expansion and mobs hitting harder. It helped adjusting to the rise in dps while tanking.

Good day Pete,

First, thank you, and everyone who helped, for putting so much time into the MQ2bot plugin!

Question:

With zero modifications to the .ini file, so I'm not jacking things up, my rogue cannot do his sneak/hide assassinate disc, which ultimately leads to him never engaging any fight at all.

Something between mq2bot and mq2melee/mq2moveutils are not playing nice. The reason I post it here, is if I do /bot off (on initial pull, while sneak/hide are on, and the error is spamming) the rogue goes in and attacks just fine for that one mob. It's been posted a couple of times, and nytemyst72 gave a quick work around for disabling it.

Rogue not assisting

MQ2bot + Rogue

If you have time to look into it I (and the rogues) would appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

/killthis (what mq2melee uses to do special stuff followed by an attack) and /attack on work differently and may cause issues. the entire functionality of /killthis may or may not need ported over into mq2bot but that is almost certainly the issue. You can try toggling your AttackCommand=/killthis to /attack on in the .ini.

Last edited:
Good day Pete,

Question:

Rogue not assisting

MQ2bot + Rogue

/killthis (what mq2melee uses to do special stuff followed by an attack) and /attack on work differently and may cause issues. the entire functionality of /killthis may or may not need ported over into mq2bot but that is almost certainly the issue. You can try toggling your AttackCommand=/killthis to /attack on in the .ini.

I updated the .ini to work, but it still causes issues with moveutils post initial engagement. Facing movements and moving to the mob look hilarious. The rogue literally moves about 2 inches to the right, or left depending on the facing movement required at that time. Finally when he's lined up, he'll go in and engage.

Thank you for the response! It sounds like a lot of work to add it into MQ2bot.

Edit: fixed for sanity.

Last edited:
Good day Pete,

Question:

Rogue not assisting

MQ2bot + Rogue

I updated the .ini to work, but it still causes issues with moveutils post initial engagement. Facing movements and moving to the mob look hilarious. The rogue literally moves about 2 inches to the right, or left depending on the facing movement required at that time. Finally when he's lined up, he'll go in and engage.

Thank you for the response! It sounds like a lot of work to add it into MQ2bot.

Edit: fixed for sanity.
So mq2moveutils handles all movement. mq2melee uses it and mq2bot uses mq2 melee. setting up the movement correctly within mq2melee should solve wonky movement.

Compared to what? Your best bet is to try it and find out. Everyone hosts their own opinions.

Help please. My shaman bot keeps casting Dampen Resistance over and over even though it won't stick. I keep getting the error it would not take hold. So he casts it again. And again. And again.

In the ini, it's FightBuff0. I have FightBuff0=0 in the ini but he casts it anyway.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: It's doing it with Focus of Arcanum, too. Won't take hold, recast. It didn't do this before. I changed nothing, it just started doing it.

Last edited:
I can't delete it when it isn't in the ini in the first place. The bot plugin loads all the AA on its own. Best I can hope to do is block it in the ini and that isn't working.

Help please. My shaman bot keeps casting Dampen Resistance over and over even though it won't stick. I keep getting the error it would not take hold. So he casts it again. And again. And again.

In the ini, it's FightBuff0. I have FightBuff0=0 in the ini but he casts it anyway.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: It's doing it with Focus of Arcanum, too. Won't take hold, recast. It didn't do this before. I changed nothing, it just started doing it.

FightBuffIf0=0

/bot on (for enchanter) stuck casting

01/01/2018 23:33:06] ====Bot version 20171219.1802====
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff0=Eldritch Rune XXVI
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff1=Voice of Perspicacity
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff2=Hastening of Milyex
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff3=Shield of Scales
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff4=Transfixer's Unity
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff5=Shield of Order
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff6=Ward of the Transfixer

selfbuff4 being blocked by selfbuff0. thus recasting repeatedly. Where is the location of the spells to be used loaded? /bot turns on/off , but i haven't actually found location of what spells are put in 0,1,2,3...

thank you,
Squish

01/01/2018 23:33:06] ====Bot version 20171219.1802====
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff0=Eldritch Rune XXVI
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff1=Voice of Perspicacity
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff2=Hastening of Milyex
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff3=Shield of Scales
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff4=Transfixer's Unity
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff5=Shield of Order
[01/01/2018 23:33:06] SelfBuff6=Ward of the Transfixer

selfbuff4 being blocked by selfbuff0. thus recasting repeatedly. Where is the location of the spells to be used loaded? /bot turns on/off , but i haven't actually found location of what spells are put in 0,1,2,3...

thank you,
Squish

There aren't found anywhere. In your Server.CharName.ini found in the macroquest2 directly should have a section called [MQ2Bot].

You want to insert SelfBuff4If=0

Ah, Thank you. Under [MQ2Bot] there isn't any lines listed "selfbuffX".

Status
Not open for further replies.