MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any possibility of adding AA control to the plugin? It is the main reason I don't use it. The way it runs now is it fires off AA as soon as they are ready regardless of mobs. In the bot.mac, I have all the special AA reserved for named: Haze and IoG on the chanter, third spire and epic on the shaman, arcane destruction and twincast on the wizard. I want them SAVED for named and the plugin does not let me do that.

In light of the issues surrounding the macro, I may be forced to go to the plugin but this poor handling of AA really is a deal breaker. And I can't be the only person who feels this way. So any chance of adding AA control so they fire on named only?
You mean AANamedOnly0=1 to set AA0 to only use on named? Already in there fam, which is probably why nobody complained.

Just FYI, I made some changes to Aura routine and pushed it, it's a work in progress...

htw

If running MQ2Bot how do i get my character to return to where I started the macro at after each kill? he stands where the mob dies and sometimes aggros on repop.

Thanks for help.

so if this change to turn off call works does that mean that now the cleric will use Rez aa?

It should, will look for:

Gift of Resurrection
Restoration of Life
Blessing of Resurrection
Convergence
Rejuvenation of Spirit

Blessing of Resurrection is the only rez my 105 cleric has

thankfully its not doing call of the herald anymore

Rez0=Blessing of Resurrection

wont battle rez

what I do atm is /bot off and manually rez

also how would one go about having cleric not do grp symbol w a bunch of grp members including himself having corpses around

Im guessing its an if statement for buff and self buff

New issue: Mage and chanter not sending in pets. I have UsePet set to 1 and PetAttackAt=97. Odd thing is the mage is sending in the swarm pets. So what else am I missing?

How do you get mq2bot to fire off regular warrior discs/aas? I started a heroic 85 warrior and he's not casting anything outside of long term (15min) abilities. Do you need mq2melee holyshits setup for such classes that don't use spells? Mq2bot works fine on my sk or toons that use spells but for toons like warriors, monks, rogues that purely use abilitiies i can't get that stuff to work...

Anyone having issues with enchanter auras? My enchanter starts to cast Augmenting Aura Rk. II then it stops half cast and tries to recast it over and over.

is there a way to change which spire you use or at least turn it off so you can choose via mq2melee does anyone know?

Giant Modulation Shard are now called Glowing Modulation Shard.

Keeps trying to cast it over and over again and giving the Duplicate Lore items are not allowed.

Giant Modulation Shard are now called Glowing Modulation Shard.

Keeps trying to cast it over and over again and giving the Duplicate Lore items are not allowed.
I added that one and pushed new MQ2Bot. Let me know if that is resolved, thanks.

htw

I know there has been some discussion on this but can we get a switch that will also send in /pet swarm when /pet attack is called?

Status
Not open for further replies.