MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you can now disable the familiar from being up through the new key ring window for familiar's, I went ahead and unloaded the plugin to get rid of familiars and just checked the box on the key ring window.

not sure I know I am not the only one having that problem. I just know everytime I zone the familiar keyring window is open when I zone in and the mq2 window says timed out on keyring refresh and the familiar window closes. I will check my permissions though. Been doing it since first mq2 compile after expansion release.
Which keyring refresh does it time out on (it says in that same line)? Is it familiar?

htw

In my ini. I have CallIf0=0 but it is still using call of the herald..any ideas.

-Added /offtank # command, you will offtank this # XTarget if there is one. Ie. /offtank 2 will off tank any target on XTarget 2

Could we get this command to root adds? I'd love the ability to Virulent Paralysis only adds.

Thanks!

For some reason mage pet isn't attacking. Just spams Pet Attacking --> but never actually attacks the mob listed.

How would i edit mq2melee to add in the mage pet? not sure how to edit the dll file.

/melee petassist=on
/melee petassistat=98 (percentage)
/melee save

Status
Not open for further replies.