MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem to be battle rezzing on my paladin, shaman or druid.

im sure this is somewhere in the 271 pages but is there a way to turn off follow leader without modding the Ini?

When I use /bot on my cleric mq2bot continually cast (?) "Ytta's Third Eye". I have nothing named that anywhere I can find, nor in the config file . I then get the message "No such character named Subscription" . The other problem, he continually uses "usage :useitem" then lists all the bag slot numbers. I cannot find any info on either problem....I am sooo confused...

anyone got a ranger or wizzy ini with if statements? or better yet can we get a thread with ini's and if statements going.

Disable pulling?

Occasionally, my SK would automatically go pull... and announce in /gu Going hunting!

Is there a way to disable pulling?

Have tried unassigned SK as tank/puller.
Added PullIf=0 in the config file as well, but nothing works.

MQ2Nav is loaded for waypoint navigation.

did anyone get a VP working for adds only?

I like the idea of only rooting/knockback on the /xtarget 2 like the /offtank 2

Also is there a way of adjusting the group heals threshold.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Having an issue i cannot figure out- monk keeps crashing as mob dies. Debug shows Loot: checking routine as last thing every time he crashes. I have set everything to do with loot at 0 in ini - not sure what else I can do.

Having an issue i cannot figure out- monk keeps crashing as mob dies. Debug shows Loot: checking routine as last thing every time he crashes. I have set everything to do with loot at 0 in ini - not sure what else I can do.
I'm guessing you are saying client crash (CTD)? If so, have you send the dump/etc. via debug report?

htw

I'm guessing you are saying client crash (CTD)? If so, have you send the dump/etc. via debug report?

htw

just deleted all his EQ and MQ2 files - restarted and working ok now. Must have gotten corrupted while leveling him up.

There is a new command /pet swarm to send swarms onto a mob. I was wondering if maybe this could be added?

tank switch

How do you stop the tank from switching targets in mid fight? I want to have him just focus on 1 target and have the other targets to be mezzed, right now he's changing targets mid fight (SK).

How do you stop the tank from switching targets in mid fight? I want to have him just focus on 1 target and have the other targets to be mezzed, right now he's changing targets mid fight (SK).

do you have an enchanter that is mezzing? it might be the memblur that is resetting target priority, you can keep the target by setting the 1st target as main tank's target and it should stay on the original target.

Zerker crashing

Sorry if this has been discussed. My zerker is crashing immediately after attacking with bot on. Found that if I set bot to not use aa it doesn't crash at all. I am thinking it is the aa juggernaut surge causing it because of the issues with pets since the new expansion. I have disabled using any aa for now but was wondering if there is a way to disable bot from using a aa so i can go through one at a time to see which one it is for sure?

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been discussed. My zerker is crashing immediately after attacking with bot on. Found that if I set bot to not use aa it doesn't crash at all. I am thinking it is the aa juggernaut surge causing it because of the issues with pets since the new expansion. I have disabled using any aa for now but was wondering if there is a way to disable bot from using a aa so i can go through one at a time to see which one it is for sure?

Zerker crashing here also.

Thanks! worked like a charm sir. Now if somebody could tell me how to get rid of this motherf. keyring refresh delay and popup hanging gd screen the world would be perfect.

Thanks! worked like a charm sir. Now if somebody could tell me how to get rid of this motherf. keyring refresh delay and popup hanging gd screen the world would be perfect.
Is it possible EQ doesn't have write permission to your EQ dir (namely, your ini)? I can't think of why it would do that otherwise, mine doesn't and I haven't done anything special.

htw

not sure I know I am not the only one having that problem. I just know everytime I zone the familiar keyring window is open when I zone in and the mq2 window says timed out on keyring refresh and the familiar window closes. I will check my permissions though. Been doing it since first mq2 compile after expansion release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.