MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
86 Shaman without these AA attempts to cast them and will stop the shm from sitting, I used IF's to stop it, but just for reference
Code:
[2016/06/07 21:36:10] Attempting to cast Preincarnation I
[2016/06/07 21:36:10] Attempting to cast Group Pact of the Wolf I

Last edited:
86 Shaman without these AA attempts to cast them and will stop the shm from sitting, I used IF's to stop it, but just for reference
Code:
[2016/06/07 21:36:10] Attempting to cast Preincarnation I
[2016/06/07 21:36:10] Attempting to cast Group Pact of the Wolf I

it verifies you have the AA before adding it.. so I wonder if something changed.

Also getting this on a level 30 Shaman on TLP (lockjaw) so no AA's

Code:
[2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Preincarnation I
[2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Group Pact of the Wolf I
[2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Talisman of Celerity

Edit: Setting UseSelfBuffs=0 stops him continually sitting and standing.

Last edited:
Heya Pete, since the latest update nukes are not being cast. Cleric IS healing. Enchanter is not mezzing.

Druid is not keeping up auras or casting damage/swarm/ spell debuffs

issue, with/bot on. Wiz - Just standing there doing nothing. Mage - Sends pet find, but doesn't cast anything. Shaman/Cleric heal fine, but shaman doesn't slow. SK, Tries to cast challenge on inc, but doesn't go all the way thru, then just melee attacks. Rogue - Just melee, no discs activated or anything.

Casting is working again but there is still an issue for toons who don't have AA's yet continually trying to cast the AA

Casting is working again but there is still an issue for toons who don't have AA's yet continually trying to cast the AA
Sorry, I normally don't watch this thread. I read up from what you posted earlier, thanks for the details, and I am pretty sure of what is causing it, will look into it as soon as i can.

htw

Updated mq2bot for live, purpose = addressing self buffs and items.

Let me know how it goes, thanks.

htw

Updated MQ2Bot for live and test. Any further updates will include the fixes. Sorry for the delay!

htw

Updated MQ2Bot for live and test. Any further updates will include the fixes. Sorry for the delay!

htw

Cool thanks. Always assume there will be updates needed after patch days. It all gets back to normal pretty quick usually :)

See, if i just ignore the problem long enough, it gets fixed (I've been traveling for almost 2 weeks). Perfecto! Thanks htw.

Hey Pete, I know you are busy and I'm not sure if suggestions for possible improvements are still wanted but while moving over some of my guys from the bot macro to the plugin, I've noticed a few things that could be added or fixed. If you are curious, here's what I've found so far:

On the Bard:

1) Lyrical Prankster (in game description: Splits your consciousness into 5 shards that attack your target for 105 seconds) is set as an ImHit when loading up and can probably be better served putting it with the Swarm section.

2) While it likely doesn't matter, I noticed Sonic Displacement was listed twice as Knockback0 and Knockback1.

3) I'm assuming that any spell or AA not listed when starting up the bot won't be used. If this is true, I had to create the following holyshits for certain AA to get them to fire:

a) Dance of Blades: This Ability, when activated, increases your chance to successfully dual wield, triple attack, and perform a flurry of attacks, increases your accuracy, and imbues you with the chance to trigger Bladewhirl for 42 seconds. Bladewhirl deals instantaneous damage and reduces the attack speed, AC, and fire magic and cold resists of your opponent for 48 seconds.

b) Flurry of Notes: Causes your weapon procs to trigger every melee round for 18 seconds

c) Frenzied Kicks: Reduces the reuse time of your Selo's Kick ability by 4 seconds for 24 seconds when activated.

d) Bladed Song: Deals damage to your opponent each time they perform a melee attack for 1 minute.

On the Shaman:

1) Ancestral Aid is listed in the heal section and I was wondering if it was possible to put it in the Fight Buff section instead. The description says it calls upon your ancestors to imbue your group with increased melee stats and healing. What it does is drastically increases the str, agi, dex caps and boosts those stats while giving a 2k heal over time. I understand why its in the heal section but I feel the stat increases overshadow a small heal over time.

2) This may sound like a dumb request but is there a way to get Call of the Ancients (healing ward AA) and Shear of Renewal (Heal over Time spell) added to the Fight Buff section. I know a lot of players who use the HoTs more as a fight buff due to their duration rather than a heal.

3) While it likely doesn't matter much, Talisman of Celerity gets listed twice in the Self Buff section.

4) Spirit of Urgency (description: Summons a short duration pet that will briefly gain the attention of the creatures around it and then cause those creatures to forget all anger when the pet dies) is not listed anywhere but would fit nicely under the fade section or ImHit

5) Rabid Bear (turns you into a Rabid Bear that boosts your offensive capabilities for 5 mintues) is not listed and would work great under SelfBuffs.

6) I like how you put Celerity, Focus, and regen under both the self buff and buff sections. I was wondering if you can add Group Pact of the Wolf to the Buff section as well. Currently only located in the Self Buff section. The reason being that of all of my group, the shaman is the least likely to die.

7) Shaman chest clicky Deathseeker's Spiritwalker Coat which casts Rejuvenation of the Ancestors: Group heal for between 10k to 37k is listed as a clicky nuke. Is there any way to get it listed to the heal section? I'm assuming the plugin places a priority on healing over the clicky nukes which is why I'm asking this and it has a .3 second casting time which makes it great for an emergency heal.

8) The AA Fleeting Spirit (when activated, doubles the effectiveness of your next 20 heal or dot spells for up to 5 minutes) and Spiritual Blessing (when activated causes your instant duration healing spells to have a 100% chance to score an exceptional heal but increases the mana cost) were not listed so I created some holyshits for them too.

Anyway, I was able to work around all of these via holy/downshits. I was just thinking back to the conversation with another user on how difficult the plugin was to get going and thought this might help a bit.

To anyone else reading this, I've had a lot of luck moving over the Shaman and Bard to the plugin. My shaman used to do about 2-3k dps with the macro and now does about 20-50k routinely with the plugin. On the bard, I could never get the macro to work right with him but he seems to work near flawless with the plugin. I'm still working on the mage, chanter, cleric, wizard, and Sk but so far if you are sitting on the fence about switching over, the plugin works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.