MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
/echo ${Me.Class} returns correctly tested on 4 different classes also beast mana bar is back and started casting the correct level buffs

Last edited:
The class being wrong only happened once the mana bar was gone, just logging in and doing /echo ${Me.Class} should not have been showing anything incorrect, unless the bot had already run and removed the mana bar / caused the call that overwrote class.

Test down so bad I can't log in atm, let alone check to see if it fixed but sounds good from live so far :)

I believe I have corrected the issue with mana bar & class. I uploaded update to test & live. Let me know.

Thanks.

htw

Everything appears to be working correctly now for my casters.

Casters not loosing mana bar any more, so that's great :) Would like to know what it was if someone doesn't mind? I saw it was MQ2Bot update.

On test :

Running MQ2Bot spams me on every toon with the warning message EQMule put in.
"well,well. looks like someone didn't read the changes.txt from feb 12 2016".

There's more info on the test server thread, MQ2bot needs to be updated for those changes to spells on test atm.

Some stuff casts etc. But once the bot is past initial stages, it's cycling and calling that/those functions each pulse, at least on my casters.

The lag of it means mq2bot is not usable on any caster I loaded it on. Non caster get some of that error reported during startup but once past startup, it isn't cycling it superfast at least.

I'm so happy that the error works as intended, im sure this will be fixed before these things go live. Sucks for you test server players though ;)

eh, not so big a deal, MQ2bot was not really functional for most of the last 3 weeks or so anyhow :)

What will probably kill is the macros littered all around the place. Personally I don't use many any more, but all the old ones that people drag out now and then or refer back to...

i think this should work for test server issues but idk if it works on test server. it should spam the error message on load, but i think i caught on the instances for when it is actually up and running. let me know if this works.

EDIT: changed a thing

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    643.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Having a minor issue with my SK trying to chain cast Shroud of Hate on himself when there are no xtargets.

Having a minor issue with my SK trying to chain cast Shroud of Hate on himself when there are no xtargets.
im guessing it is trying to do this because its detecting as a buff? unfortunately you didnt include a log so i cant verify that. if that is the case, simply disable it via if statement.

is there a way in the plugin to use a command to make characters follow you instead of sticking to a party member also for shutting off offtanking ?

is there a way in the plugin to use a command to make characters follow you instead of sticking to a party member also for shutting off offtanking ?

That's what the autofollow leader settings are for:

AutoFollowLeader=1
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer (can be any of the /stick command modifiers)

I usually have 3 hotkeys for following:
1. /bot AutoFollowLeader=0
2. /bot AutoFollowLeader=1 | /bot AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
3. /bot AutoFollowLeader=1 | /bot AutoFollowSettings=5

I use the follow of 5 for dungeon zones

im guessing it is trying to do this because its detecting as a buff? unfortunately you didnt include a log so i cant verify that. if that is the case, simply disable it via if statement.

It's being identified as selfbuff0 even if I've pulled the spell off my gems before even loading MQ2, and of course none of the actual self buffs I have loaded like grim aura, scream of death and dark temptation are being identified as selfbuffs.

/offtank 0 turns it off or /offtank 1 effectively turns it off since youd be fighting mob 1 anyway. I just went in and added a message so you'll see it has been disabled.

It's being identified as selfbuff0 even if I've pulled the spell off my gems before even loading MQ2, and of course none of the actual self buffs I have loaded like grim aura, scream of death and dark temptation are being identified as selfbuffs.
Ok, i removed shroud of hate as a self buff and added every line in youve requested (shroud was already in there but was only looking for level 60+ stuff, it now detects them all). This also means that necros mana regen spells go in there too. Don't let yourself run out of hitpoints!

For grim aura specifically, it will check as a fightbuff and only cast if memmed. Because it is such a low level spell i dont want people still having to dick with it at higher levels.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    644 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Over the years people have requested the option to disable entire sections, or add if checks for entire sections just like bot.mac has. So i added in that ability for SelfBuffs and Nukes. If someone can test and verify they work, i can add them in to all the sections. How it would look in your ini (purely examples):

NukeIf=${Me.PctMana}>10
SelfBuffIf=${Me.Standing} && ${Me.PctMana}>95

So you would only enter the nuke routine if you had more than 10% mana, and you would only try to self buff if you were already standing and you had more than 95% mana.

I can also add in the option to entirely disable sections but the if statement should work easily enough. ie, to disable SelfBuffs entirely you could:
SelfBuffIf=0

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    645.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

/offtank 0 turns it off or /offtank 1 effectively turns it off since youd be fighting mob 1 anyway. I just went in and added a message so you'll see it has been disabled.

wait so is it attacking mob 1 in the extended target window can i get it to just assist the tank instead ?

Set main assist flag in your group.
Set main tank flag in your group.
Set xtarget1 to group assist target.

If the sk is not your main tank and not your main assist, it should attack the main assist target.

idk just used to my macros having a setting in the ini file for who the main assist is set it there and never have to change it or even can update it in game

Status
Not open for further replies.