MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaman seems to chain sluggishness 2-4 times per trash mob and is there no setting for spire0, spire1 just says spire: or is 3rd spire the only good one for shaman? thought second was good too.

Yes I have to Un mem sluggishness, It tries to cast on Mob itself over and over as if it thinks its a slow spell, It does not cast on Pet or actual PC. so I stopped using it

On test server, /findmob returns gibberish, looks like some kind of wrong memory dump as mob name. Mq2bot, or core mq2 test server build issue?

Checked live too.

/findmob doesn't work, returns

Nearest Mob: {{random memory}} distance {{random number}}

On test server, /findmob returns gibberish, looks like some kind of wrong memory dump as mob name. Mq2bot, or core mq2 test server build issue?

Checked live too.

/findmob doesn't work, returns

Nearest Mob: {{random memory}} distance {{random number}}
i cant test atm as im traveling. but i have no idea why it would do that. it directly checks if a spawn exists and then should give its name and distance. it is a 2 line piece of code. ill have to get advice from htw.

Code:
    if (PSPAWNINFO pSpawn = FindMob())
        WriteChatf("Nearest Mob: %s, distance: %f", pSpawn->DisplayedName, GetDistance(pSpawn, GetCharInfo()->pSpawn));

Shamy Trak BP

Merry Christmas all.

Bought the Shamy Trak BP, and I equipped it, and turned on BOT. The Shamy just recasts the clicky effect Bramblecoat non stop. I rebooted the client, and the loader, but still turn on BOT and the character just casts Bramblecoat non stop.

It still switches to heal character if they fit the parameters, but It wont med within the parameters. Is there a way to stop this without just shutting the bot off.

Merry Christmas all.

Bought the Shamy Trak BP, and I equipped it, and turned on BOT. The Shamy just recasts the clicky effect Bramblecoat non stop. I rebooted the client, and the loader, but still turn on BOT and the character just casts Bramblecoat non stop.

It still switches to heal character if they fit the parameters, but It wont med within the parameters. Is there a way to stop this without just shutting the bot off.
Yeah, referenced all over this thread. Here are a couple first hits:

To just turn off click buffs in general: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/243990-post2000.html

To turn off just that one, when you load your bot and it tells you which click buff number it is, you would do it like so: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/240564-post1717.html

htw

Thank you, i did the useclicky buffs to 0, before i posted. It casts the clicky bramblecoat BP buff while the bot is on.

I will try to figure out how to use the command you have in the other link.

Last edited:
Found out why clickybuffs to zero didn't work, the default setting for the bot lists the shamy BP as a clicky nuke, as soon as I changed the clickynukes to zero, it stopped recasting.

HTW, thank you, all I had to do was read the mmo in game window carefully

91 mage test server

Tries to cast Rod of Spectral Transvergence without a target. Once I target myself it clears up. Just wondering (I'm not an expert on the mage but is this spell needed with the mod rod.. same timer isnt it?)

RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:05:51] Creating - Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:05:59] Creating - Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:07] Shield of Dreams Rk. II --> RedactedMageName
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:17] Wand of Spectral Transvergence Rk. II --> RedactedMageName
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:26] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:34] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:42] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:51] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:59] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:07] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:15] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:24] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:32] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:40] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:49] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:57] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:05] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:13] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:22] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:30] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence

Next is medding. Mage never sits. I cant even use the sit button . Not sure what the EndMedStartAt EndMedStopAt EndMedToFull entries do (looked on the wiki but there was no reference to these entries)
Also I have tried changing the first 3 entries to all kinds of things and MedDuringCombat=1 as well but nothing changes. Have only tried these setting to med on the mage as my shaman never runs out but the mage burns mana like the government burns tax payers money.
MedStartAt=90
MedStopAt=90
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0

While running Monk/Mage/Shaman test server
My shaman never heals my mage. The mage will use a mod rod and drop to under 50% health (yes crap gear upgrades in half a level) and he never even looks at her. I have to switch over to the shaman and /bot off and heal the mage then /bot on again. I set monk to main tank/main assist and puller if this matters

Super cool all the same.. It's almost like my shaman is learning my play style.. When i first started using the bot I was thinking man this shaman needs to try harder lol.. then last night he was on fire.. casting Talisman with mob inc .. debuffed and slowed right away .. healing like a pro, counterbias always on and canni to full at all times.. its awesome.. except not healing anyone but my monk lol

EDIT: I was just playing with my monk and mage with monk healer merc.. watching the mage, she tries to sit but never does.. I can see the screen "jerk" every time just like I was hitting the sit button. This is in regard to the mage sitting to med incase this wasn't clear..

Last edited:
Try this for mod rod and sitting issues.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    639.5 KB · Views: 2
91 mage test server

Tries to cast Rod of Spectral Transvergence without a target. Once I target myself it clears up. Just wondering (I'm not an expert on the mage but is this spell needed with the mod rod.. same timer isnt it?)

RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:05:51] Creating - Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:05:59] Creating - Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:07] Shield of Dreams Rk. II --> RedactedMageName
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:17] Wand of Spectral Transvergence Rk. II --> RedactedMageName
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:26] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:34] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:42] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:51] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:06:59] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:07] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:15] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:24] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:32] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:40] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:49] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:07:57] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:05] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:13] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:22] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:08:30] Creating - Rod of Spectral Transvergence

Next is medding. Mage never sits. I cant even use the sit button . Not sure what the EndMedStartAt EndMedStopAt EndMedToFull entries do (looked on the wiki but there was no reference to these entries)
Also I have tried changing the first 3 entries to all kinds of things and MedDuringCombat=1 as well but nothing changes. Have only tried these setting to med on the mage as my shaman never runs out but the mage burns mana like the government burns tax payers money.
MedStartAt=90
MedStopAt=90
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0

While running Monk/Mage/Shaman test server
My shaman never heals my mage. The mage will use a mod rod and drop to under 50% health (yes crap gear upgrades in half a level) and he never even looks at her. I have to switch over to the shaman and /bot off and heal the mage then /bot on again. I set monk to main tank/main assist and puller if this matters

Super cool all the same.. It's almost like my shaman is learning my play style.. When i first started using the bot I was thinking man this shaman needs to try harder lol.. then last night he was on fire.. casting Talisman with mob inc .. debuffed and slowed right away .. healing like a pro, counterbias always on and canni to full at all times.. its awesome.. except not healing anyone but my monk lol

EDIT: I was just playing with my monk and mage with monk healer merc.. watching the mage, she tries to sit but never does.. I can see the screen "jerk" every time just like I was hitting the sit button. This is in regard to the mage sitting to med incase this wasn't clear..

I've updated MQ2Bot on test server. It isn't the latest Pete is putting dll in thread for, but it's got quite a few updates from the last few weeks.

boo still not sitting to med =(
Ok, set your AnnounceBehaviorChange=1 and try this. It announces every instance of standing as a behavior change. It should tell you what is going on.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    640 KB · Views: 5
That update fixed /findmob. It now responds correctly, nearest viable mob and distance to it.

Running the updated dll that Fry added to test.

After a quick test with mage this morning the mage still tries to cast the wand without targeting self and still doesn't sit.

Didn't have enough time to run my group up so still need to test if the shaman will heal other group members and no just the tank.

Pete, I downloaded the dll you updated as well to try it out but once I type /bot on it doesn't do anything else.. lists all my spells and aa etc but never performs any actions .. This was the same thing that happened for me when i tried another patched dll you posted.. runs and then does nothing.

Having said all that I was not able to test the changes you made in the latest dll post.

Do you have any idea why it doesnt do anything? Do I have to have my name added to a testers list or something to run these not production dlls?

Running the updated dll that Fry added to test.

After a quick test with mage this morning the mage still tries to cast the wand without targeting self and still doesn't sit.

Didn't have enough time to run my group up so still need to test if the shaman will heal other group members and no just the tank.

Pete, I downloaded the dll you updated as well to try it out but once I type /bot on it doesn't do anything else.. lists all my spells and aa etc but never performs any actions .. This was the same thing that happened for me when i tried another patched dll you posted.. runs and then does nothing.

Having said all that I was not able to test the changes you made in the latest dll post.

Do you have any idea why it doesnt do anything? Do I have to have my name added to a testers list or something to run these not production dlls?
because i dont compile for test and fry's code doesnt have the fixes for what you want.

Last edited:
Thanks Fry.

Using this new dll the wand/mod rod issue is gone.

Still not sitting .. here is the log entries with that setting turned on

RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:31:15] Behavior: Mana at 86 percent. Medding.
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:31:30] Behavior: Mana at 87 percent. Medding.
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:31:45] Behavior: Mana at 88 percent. Medding.
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:32:00] Behavior: Mana at 89 percent. Medding.
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:32:15] Behavior: Mana at 89 percent. Medding.
RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:32:34] Behavior: Mana at 91 percent. Finished medding

I waited till the fast regen kicked in as well. Every time it tried to sit the mage it gave that little jerk motion. Also in case it was just a visual thing i was able to run around during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.