MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Bot mac, you can set a command for the toon to follow someone else. I can't seem to find this in the plugin. Best I could find UseStick and that is not as versatile. So did I miss something?
UseStick and StickSettings are deprecated. They no longer function and can be removed from the ini as of almost a year ago.

The settings you would use are:
AutoFollowLeader=1
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer

That would autofollow the leader whenever they get more than 30 away. If the leader is also set as puller, it would follow the next available person in group because following puller out to get mobs would be.. interesting.

An update on the enchanter mezing, it will now mez target #2 but it still will chain mez and not mez anything other than #2.

on a separate note,

Does anyone know what i might have screwed up to make my bots not respond to mobs when they have "Group assists target" in Xtar1? I have found they will respond when more than one thing is on the xtarget window but not on single pulls. It is almost like they are treating it as an add and not attacking/interacting with it.

working much better thank you pete.

the bots are not ae mezzing will have to check ini and he will continue to mezz targets often when the mezz lasts 1min 20 sec or so. could it be because i am using chaotic bewildering?

list in order is
single
target ae
pb ae

thanks

the bots are not ae mezzing will have to check ini and he will continue to mezz targets often when the mezz lasts 1min 20 sec or so. could it be because i am using chaotic bewildering?

list in order is
single
target ae
pb ae

thanks
it will attempt to mez using the first in order. so it will attempt single target cast so long as it is ready. reverse the order for best results.

list in order is
single
target ae
pb ae

thanks
it will attempt to mez using the first in order. so it will attempt single target cast so long as it is ready. reverse the order for best results.

figured as much thanks pete

An update on the enchanter mezing, it will now mez target #2 but it still will chain mez and not mez anything other than #2.

on a separate note,

Does anyone know what i might have screwed up to make my bots not respond to mobs when they have "Group assists target" in Xtar1? I have found they will respond when more than one thing is on the xtarget window but not on single pulls. It is almost like they are treating it as an add and not attacking/interacting with it.

more of an obvious question you had your tank or the person you are playing as main assist?

more of an obvious question you had your tank or the person you are playing as main assist?

Yes, the Tank was set as the main assist role. Everything appeared fine on my display the problem was that mq2bot refused to acknowledge that there was anything on Extended target one when anything other than "auto" is selected.

anyone else crashing as soon as activating the bot?

Managed a whole raid night with shm / wiz / clr all running fine. All toon crash on camp though.

I'm still crashing out with eqgame.exe stopped working, while camping to char select after the new bot update.

I'm still crashing out with eqgame.exe stopped working, while camping to char select after the new bot update.
Yeah, I expected that - still not at the todo list for that one, but it's next. :) For the plugin here, we're just back to the standard - mq2bot specific in game crashing or malfunction, functionality, all that.

That doesn't mean I'm not thankful for your reply - I am! Thanks man.

Could I talk you into submitting manual debug report (from loader tray menu), so I can duplicate your setup as far as plugins? Also, if you can attach event log entries - I'm sure windows logged one for eqgame.exe if it stopped responding.

Thanks again!

htw

I'm 33% sure I know how to do any of that - but it is uploading and sending, so hopefully it is right and helpful.

Issue with Fatgue rk III

There seems to be an issue with shaman's bot casting fatigue repeatedly. Once the debuff shows up on the mob the bot shaman continuously trys to cast it on the mob instead of ignoring this debuff on the mob. Is there something I can do to make the bot stop casting it?

Last edited:
Seems fine 90% of the time, but on a couple of raids last night all went LD as soon as we engaged the first toon.

Is there any way to add aa's as self buffs? specifically glyph of lost secrets?

debuffif1=${Target.Beneficial} for eradicate magic gives error Unpaarsable in Calculation M not sure what the cause is

debuffif1=${Target.Beneficial} for eradicate magic gives error Unpaarsable in Calculation M not sure what the cause is

DebuffIf1=${Target.Beneficial.ID}

Although I already added that for eradicate magic, as I said, so you don't need to add that.

For the glyph AAs: I can add those in, you cannot use them currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.