MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did same as altha using a hot key but it defeats the object of a bot when you have to constantly check a dozen toons to make sure they are "on" Have benched all my int caster for a while until some progress made. Happy to supply any details etc required to help find problem still.

Impossible to play at the moment, just running clerics and tank in raid tonight and went LD about 20 on combined toons before i threw all my toys out the pram. Guess will go back to bot mac and see if that works :( any idea if anyone is looking at this or nned any info/testing to fix please ?

I dug out a copy from a month ago when it was confirmed working for everyone. Does this work for you? I've fixed some issues with it since then but at least i know what those issues are and can tackle them one at a time. And if this doesnt work, it is possibly mq2cast screwing things up instead.

Last edited:
Thanks Pete will boot them up and have a try :)

Having same problem, will all run and can /twist spells, just a while after bot is pluged in and run it will LD. Guessing if twist etc works then the cast plugins etc must be ok and its deff the bot one ? what else can i check to narrow it down ?

Last edited:
Thanks Pete will boot them up and have a try :)

Having same problem, will all run and can /twist spells, just a while after bot is pluged in and run it will LD. Guessing if twist etc works then the cast plugins etc must be ok and its deff the bot one ? what else can i check to narrow it down ?
Well this copy was definitely working at the time. So i dont know that the issue you are having are directly mq2bot related or if something else in the compile changed.

I don't see much of an option to get this working other than open sourcing it at this stage. So i guess that may be what I have to do otherwise it will just sit here broken and do nobody any good.

This is with charm disabled at least, which could be causing problems as well.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    554 KB · Views: 4
Pete I've submitted multiple crash logs something still seems to be going on with that bards and mq2bot it's completely random sometimes will do it in 15mins sometimes not for an hour other toons have no issue

all my toons crashed insta too with the last .dll

I think the issue may be tied to Twincast, at least after it is cast is when I see issues with the toon that casted it most of the time. The toon has twincast RK. II

I'm looking into this as Pete is really covered up with work. I am starting with code that may CTD, but will also look at other issues.

To recap, it'd be great if you can give specific feedback (after my post here) as to what issues you see (whether CTD related, or just functional), and I can keep the list up to date for what to address.

Thanks all - and thanks Pete for all your hard work on this (BTW, he ain't gone, just busy!).

htw

this is my bards Ini, htw she crashes randomly not quite sure whats causeing it, submitting crash dumps every time it happens tho sometimes random sometimes on a named just baffeling

Code:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20150723.0238
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=98
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=98
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=0
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=1
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
AACutoffTime=1
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseDiscsOffensive=0
UseDiscsDefensive=0
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
DoDebug=1
RestTwist=off
CombatTwist=9 4 5 6 7 11
PullingDistance=0
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
PetReagentCheck=1
AttackCommand=/killthis
NukeToTAt=80
Dot2If=${Bot.Named}

Since new update been running bard for bout 4 hours no crashes yet, i think you might have gotten it sir!!!

Ok thanks. I just updated it again, I saw a few debug reports by Zero0003, and that helped me locate an issue.

htw

Yeah been submitting those reports like crazy. Still crashing at some points. hard to pinpoint what it is doing before it crashes but let me know if you me to start uploading full dumps.

Yeah been submitting those reports like crazy. Still crashing at some points. hard to pinpoint what it is doing before it crashes but let me know if you me to start uploading full dumps.
I see a lot of your dumps are crashes in direct input. Maybe could verify dx files are up to date, eq settings, vid settings. Usually it's happening when manipulating the mouse (clicks) - e.q., MQ2ClickMaint. But the crashes are not in MQ2, they are in eqgame/directx (dinput).

htw

Pushed version 21.21.0.2:

• Equipping pet parameter validation (CTD)

FYI, the version I refer to is shown in the file properties in explorer, or MMOLoader / About.

I see a lot of your dumps are crashes in direct input. Maybe could verify dx files are up to date, eq settings, vid settings. Usually it's happening when manipulating the mouse (clicks) - e.q., MQ2ClickMaint. But the crashes are not in MQ2, they are in eqgame/directx (dinput).

htw

These crashes are on a fresh OS as of this morning with new directx, EQ install, but a folder copy of MQ2 folder.

That could maybe do it. I've seen issues like that in the past with old device configs, that kind of thing, from a copy over of EQ instead of fresh. It's certainly not all that goes on (as you know, i.e. bot), but all I can tell you is where the crash is happening - and like I said, of the first 5 I looked at, 1 was bot, 4 was direct input (dx).

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.