MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no news about the casters going on a strike? =(

Is there any way to pause the bot other then turning it on and off?

Is there any way to pause the bot other then turning it on and off?
/bot pause

and i have no clue or method to figure out what is going on. my mq2 is screwed atm myself for testing and i cant figure out why my mq2chatwnd, mq2hud, mq2map, etc are not working correctly.

I had a question about the mage.

For some reason my mage likes to cast only 2 nukes and i am not sure why.

For one set up i am using servant and 3 spears and he will only cast servant and the first spear.

For second i use rain sands rain spear, yet again he only casts first rain and sands only.

About a month ago they worked perfect for about a week but they usually stay messed up.

Any ideas? I have tried to delete and re set up the ini file as well.

Tried unpluging mq2cast etc and still the random standing around of casters is going on. Seems just to be my int casters, my cleric druid and shammy all seem to be behaving themselves.

Enc , wiz , mag all have a random chance of stopping casting.

If there is anything i can do to help find the problem plz let me know.

wizard for me is working good, chanter not sure i do not use him that much. and mage is completly fubar right now for me.

I switched over to MQ2bot from Pete's Bot Macro recently. I looked through a lot of pages, but didnt see an answer, would appreciate any help.

My characters are not assisting the main assist, they seem to just attack a different mob. What setting am I missing? Thanks for any help.

trying to turn off beam of slumber...it's listed as mez1 so i have mez1=0 in mq2bot section but still casting it... that can get ugly sometimes

I switched over to MQ2bot from Pete's Bot Macro recently. I looked through a lot of pages, but didnt see an answer, would appreciate any help.

My characters are not assisting the main assist, they seem to just attack a different mob. What setting am I missing? Thanks for any help.

They always assist the top slot in the extended target window. you will have to set the top slot as group main assist or group tank assist to make it work like that.

trying to turn off beam of slumber...it's listed as mez1 so i have mez1=0 in mq2bot section but still casting it... that can get ugly sometimes

because it is wrong

MezIf1=0

Any spells disc aa or anything you want to block has to have NUKE IF # AA If #

Great thank you. I am on the TLP so now to figure out where to info on creating an extended target window is for this server!

Enchanters still broken on TLP, chain mezzing the last add on the list, even when the first add's mez is expiring, but the bot macro works just fine on the TLP.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
My Chanter is crashing each time I have a charm spell up

All my Int casters (Mag, Enc, Wiz) are randomly stopping casting.
I have find a way to reset the situation with the following commands :
Code:
   /plugin mq2bot unload
  /plugin mq2cast unload
  /plugin mq2cast
  /plugin mq2bot
  /bot on
At least I dont have to get out of EQ and come back.

Edit :
I noticed this afternoon that several times the mage has stopped casting after triggering the following :
- Wand of Dark Transvergence
- Wand of Dark modulation

Last edited:
I will try what you did Altha because my wiz is going on a strike really fast and he is my higher dps.

Status
Not open for further replies.