MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can add in twitching speed and blood drinkers.. the other 2 already detect. yes your if statements look correct although i know at one point Bot.Named was wonky. I think it works but just double check to make sure.

Try this dead:

reordered SK to use Spire 3>1>2 for order which effectively means youd never use 2.

Added twitching speed if you arent hasted.

Added blood drinkers.

The other 2 should already work. if they dont then please let me know, but they are already coded in.

EDIT: uploaded wrong version

Last edited:
A few people asked for multiple ini options. It only took a few minutes to add so whatevs. So now you can have multiple ini sections within your server_name.ini

Default or when first turning the plugin on is your normal [MQ2Bot] section.

The in game command to build or load existing is:
/botini taco

it will create or use existing ini section in the same ini under section [MQ2Bot_taco]

The underscore is mandatory in the ini file section name but you dont type that on the /botini command.

This is untested as that would require me to load eq. and.. im super lazy you guys.

EDIT: Added ${Bot.INI} so you can see what ini you are currently using in case youd want a hotkey or holyshit or whatever.

EDIT 2: It occured to me i left no way to reload the default via the /botini command. so you can reload default with the command using /botini default

Last edited:
all my toons are clicking clickies over and over. so error some where in code right now

Ok, tell me if this fixes.

EDIT: Logged in to test and works for me, so it should be good hopefully. Also, thanks for the report.

And i see i didnt put twitching speed in correctly because it only looks for equipped items and youd never have that equipped.. i will need to do it differently.

EDIT2: its updated on mmoloader so use that version.

Last edited:
Ok so I loaded it up on SK. I was able to see that you added the blood drinkers vial to the clickynuke. Thanks! Unfortunately it never clicks and I do not have any if statements for the clickynuke1(which is where the Blood Drinkers shows up). Just an FYI I do not wear the Latent BP or the Shiny Green Ring or Lizardscale Plate Gridle and that is why they are not casting. I have the latent cleric and ranger bp and they wear theirs and it casts just find.

Another problem I am running into is that It will not activate the disc Repel for SK's. It basically will absorb the next 2 hits and I would like it to cast whenever it possible can so I added DiscIf10=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Repel](which is probably overkill) hoping that it would cast whenever but it wont. I think its getting confused because discs go in order and this one is disc 10. Maybe a better solution would be to put this in the ImHit0 slot because all the other ImHit's for SK are the older versions of the same spell.

I was thinking because so many people use different clickies maybe adding in a /addclicky(like your bot macro) command might be a little more versatile for people who want to use the plugin vs the macro.

I am also testing out a mage and he seems to just cast Host in the Shell over and over. I tried adding the below to my ini and nothing stopped it.

PetBuffIf0=${Bool[0]}
PetBuffif0=${Pet.PctHPs}=20
PetBuffif0=!$(Me.PetBuff[Earthen Stance]}
PetBuffif0=!${Me.PetBuff[Earthen Stance]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Host in the Shell]}

I have a higher level character of every class so if you need me to test something on a specific class let me know. I really appreciate your help with this!

Last edited:
MQ2Melee will handle a lot of those things for you, rather than adding them to a second plugin.

/melee withstand=1 (will cast as long as endurance is above 1%)
/melee save

Turns out PetBuffIfX wasnt coded in to the actual routine check. So.. here is a version with it coded in.

As for adding the custom clicky stuff: Ya i can add that in, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have an anoying little bug with my mage. When casting the Cauldron of Countless Goods and you get an Ether-Fused Shard it will use the shard up but the shard doesn't go poof. It will have 0 charges but stay in inventory and bot will keep trying to use it. There a way to delete it after the charges get used up?

Code:
downshit7=/if (${If[${FindItem[76504].ID},TRUE,FALSE]} && ${If[${FindItem[76504].Charges}<1,TRUE,FALSE]} && ${If[${Cursor.ID}==NULL,TRUE,FALSE]}) /multiline ; /itemnotify ${FindItem[Summoned: Icebound Sliver].InvSlot} leftmouseup ; /destroy

I use that to destroy clicky nuke item

Are these all the ones that remain even with no charges left?

"Summoned: Elemental Ice Sliver","Summoned: Elemental Ice Fragment","Summoned: Elemental Ice Shard", "Ether-Fused Shard", "Summoned: Icebound Fragment","Summoned: Icebound Shard","Summoned: Icebound Sliver",

If so I can do a thing to delete them if there are no charges

Last edited:
Fixed duration spells (Hurray), confirmed PetBuffIfX is working. So here is the deal though.. if you get a resist or a fizzle on a duration spell.. well.. too bad. But otherwise it wont add correctly.

Added a DoDebug= variable in the ini so in the future i can add debug messages in case something is acting up. Right now there are none so it doesnt matter if that is 1 or 0.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    479.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey Pete.

I am using the Loot feature and have it set to 100. I have noticed that the looter will go out, Loot, and then return. I know its not suppose to come back to the exact spot it started the loot routine. but what I have noticed is the looter slowly moves away from the main group each time it goes through the loot routine. it almost like it is setting a new camp spot each time it starts the loot routine. After about an hour of AFK i have to make sure i move the toon back to the main group or else it dies.

That is because you have mdist=8 or something, and everytime it does /moveto it gets 0-8 away before it stops, over time that 0-8 difference multiplied by hundreds of moves = hundreds to thousands of distance away from original spot.

so as per the 100 times this is addressed on this thread: you can use mq2moveutils to /makecamp on and set a leash range.

hopefully not a stupid question, how to i get it to use a camp like the macro does. problem i sometimes have is my characters end up all over the place when boting.

hopefully not a stupid question, how to i get it to use a camp like the macro does. problem i sometimes have is my characters end up all over the place when boting.
Refer to the post immediately prior to your post. As this is now the 101st time it has been asked and answered on this thread that apparently nobody reads at all.

hey, how would one make a camp?!!!!?!
I'm going to make it so the plugin unloads whenever it detects you as using it. All that code is still in there to make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.