MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this say for you when you /echo it?
/echo ${Spell[Call of the Heroes].RankName}

I am hoping it says "Call of the Heroes Rk. II" because if it doesnt, then that is a problem.

I am hoping it says "Call of the Heroes Rk. II" because if it doesnt, then that is a problem.

/echo ${Spell[Call of the Heroes].RankName}=NULL

/echo ${Spell[Call of the Heroes].RankName}=NULL
I will let eqmule know. I can hardcode a solution but i'd rather let the core source code get fixed. Until then just dont use the group version.

Merc dying cause a crash on Shaman. It did it 2 times. I can check again if you want more.

Would it be possible for cleric to res in combat immediately? When anyone in raid/grp/guild/irc/eqbc dies after the current spell has finished casted to summon corpse to cleric and cast AA res? Also possible to add a condition that would cast divine res (100% AA res) on a cleric if its up? That would be amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bard trying to mezz single pulls. Mage chain clicking soothing breath ear with chanter buff on, or when it already landed.

Last edited:
Bard trying to mezz single pulls. Mage chain clicking soothing breath ear with chanter buff on, or when it already landed.
Bard is one of the few classes I actually did a decent amount of testing on. I havent seen it try to mez a single mob. Is your mez song in your CombatTwist?

Soothing Breath stacks with clarity (what im assuming you mean by chanter buff), so I dont see an issue. The only thing it doesnt stack with is Knowledge of the Past, but there are no "ties" between those 2 clickies at any level, so there will always be one that is better than the other and it chooses that. Do you have a downshit clicking it?

@ cleric rez. It already tries to rez immediately (other than it will do heals if someone is dying). What are you seeing it do other than heals prior to rezzing? I dont really want to add the 100% rez in because people typically want to save that for raids.

She casted two heals then i turned her off and manually res'd my tank. Didnt think to test it fully. I will do some death trials tonight lol... Is there any limitations to the corpse selection? Or just any and all in a specific radius? I plan on using your bot on my raids tonight. Will update ya on how it goes.

She casted two heals then i turned her off and manually res'd my tank. Didnt think to test it fully. I will do some death trials tonight lol... Is there any limitations to the corpse selection? Or just any and all in a specific radius? I plan on using your bot on my raids tonight. Will update ya on how it goes.

It is group only as of right now. It wouldnt be terribly difficult to extend that out to raid or guild or netbots. I just wanted to baby step it. I will also add a combat rez option so people can use call of the wild or 90% paladin rez.

My primary goal is to fix any CTDs, so I need to find out why mercs dying are crashing people again after i fixed it previously. Second is to fix anything that isnt working as intended, but isnt causing CTDs. Expanding features is probably number 3 on the checklist.

Build 6/24/2014 9:50:43 AM.

Hardcoded in Call of the Heroes ranks because the core fix may take longer than originally anticipated.

Fixed dead mercs as main tanks crashing classes that use MainTankBuffs.

@darkon: try /coth group now, I cant test it as I dont have rank 2.

@ burdsjm: It was crashing for me too prior to fix. I let my merc die over and over and it hasnt crashed since putting in the fix. Let me know if that solves it for you as well.

Last edited:
As a shaman, I usually have the MT's on my extended target window, and then they get healed.

Necro is not working well at all. Constant messages

Unparsable in Calculation E

It isn't playable in its current form, way too many crashes and standing still doing nothing

Build 6/24/2014 9:50:43 AM.

Hardcoded in Call of the Heroes ranks because the core fix may take longer than originally anticipated.

Fixed dead mercs as main tanks crashing classes that use MainTankBuffs.

@darkon: try /coth group now, I cant test it as I dont have rank 2.

@ burdsjm: It was crashing for me too prior to fix. I let my merc die over and over and it hasnt crashed since putting in the fix. Let me know if that solves it for you as well.

seems to be working ATM will do more testing.

well OK says I dont have the spell Call of the Heros

Last edited:

It isn't playable in its current form, way too many crashes and standing still doing nothing
Well if you provide me a list of your spells from spells.mac i can probably tell right away. My first guess is Embalmer's Carapace causing it. and are you getting hit when it spams?

Hey Pete as always , thank you for the work you put into this ...

Now for the new work slip hehe. I actually use my "traps" on my wizard army. Its nice to have the mobs take a nuke as they come into camp from the trap. Any chance of the wizards having the traps added to their spell casting routine?

Thanks either way bud. Love this plug.

Build 6/25/2014 7:00:48 AM.
-Fixed a possible CTD bug with If statements. (thanks eqmule)

-Added in a defensive line of discs for testing under the ImHit section. If everything works as intended, I can start creating some disc routines and some tanking specific stuff.

Right now it is just the Reprove/Renounce/Defy/Withstand line for PAL/SHD. What it should do:
1. It should check rank (i only have rank 1 so i cant test it),
2. Add that rank to ImHit.
3. Show it in yellow as an ImHit when you /bot on
4. It should use the best version first when you are not casting a spell and have just taken a hit. It will only fire when you are actively getting hit, unlike in mq2melee. You can't disc while casting though, so it wont use it if casting. Maybe I can add a queue.
5. If you have AnnounceEcho=1, it should echo it, if AnnounceEQBC it should announce it in EQBC.

NOTE: make sure you /melee withstand=0 to turn it off in mq2melee or else melee will handle it and youll never see it used in mq2bot.

If everything works as expected, I will have it only detect the best version as opposed to all versions, and I will start soliciting input for how things should work.

Added:
ImHitIfX=${whatever}

Reminder that none of your ImHits will process unless your hitpoints are lower than your ImHitAt=50 and default value is 50. So I may bump that up higher or you can change it yourself.

Feedback requests:
Buff requests: MQ2Bot
If Statements: MQ2Bot and the post after it
/bottwist: MQ2Bot
Are necro Death Bloom/Blossom working correctly? MQ2Bot
Are debuff reuse timers working as intended? (it should refresh a little early, but not as soon as spell is ready again)
Are dot/maintankbuff/etc reuse timers working?
Does the /immune command work as intended to NOT mez mobs that are flagged as mez immune?
Is InterruptToHealAt functioning correctly?
Is withstand line working as an ImHit for PAL/SHD?

Last edited:

Well if you provide me a list of your spells from spells.mac i can probably tell right away. My first guess is Embalmer's Carapace causing it. and are you getting hit when it spams?

I don't own Embalmers Carapace AA.

Sub Main
/declare mySpells string outer |Aggro|Rez|Heal|SelfBuff|Fade|Jolt|Nuke|Swarm|Debuff|Mez|Root|Snare|FightBuff|MainTankBuff|PetBuff|Pet|Mana|Endurance|Buff|Aura|Dot|Lifetap|HealPet|Adds|PossibleAdds|ImHit|AA
/declare mySpawn string outer
/declare i int local
/declare x int local
/for i 1 to ${mySpells.Count[|]}
/if (${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}} && !${Select[${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]},ImHit,AA]}) {
/for x 0 to ${Math.Calc[${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}}-1]}
/mqlog ${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}${x}=${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}[${x}]}
/next x
}
/if (${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}} && ${Select[${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]},ImHit,AA]}) {
/for x 0 to ${Math.Calc[${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}}-1]}
/mqlog ${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}${x}=${Bot.${mySpells.Arg[${i},|]}[${x}].Name}
/next x
}
/next i
/return

this is waht my spells.mac file shows, a bunhc of nothing really. I'll see if I can gather more intel

lol.. cmon man! i meant to run the macro and open up the /mq2/logs/spells.mac.log . it is on the first post of instructions.

/mac spells

Status
Not open for further replies.