MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this helps or not, but I do CTD also when in a combat zone not restricted by mq2melee.

Loaded up and /bot on just find in PoK and Guild lobby. As soon as I zoned into the guild hall it crashed.

Pete, I will say I actually don't even use macros anymore with this plugin, You're freaking awesome. And sadly I just realized this existed two days ago, and been down since! Teasing me.

Sorry guys, I literally spent the entire day + some sitting on airplanes/in airports. I will check it out now.

Here is a generic recompile using the latest mq2 files. There were some core changes. I will see if this CTDs me, in the mean time I will hang it in case others want to test as well.

EDIT: so far so good @ no CTDs for me.

Last edited:
Build 6/21/2014 7:57:40 AM.

That generic recompile seems to be working for me, so I posted it as official. I've done several zonings and ran through a mission on a mix of archetypes. Looks like it was just a new core compile offset that was making trouble.

I will ask htw to add it to our compile so that when a new compile comes out, it will get auto compiled at that time and you can DL it straight from MMOLoader. However, I don't publish the release version so any other changes you would need to DL from this thread still in between official updates.

EDIT: MacroQuest TLO is currently broken. Changed it to EverQuest TLO instead for those that are authorized by SOE login name rather than MMOBugs user name.

Last edited:
I just noticed that my cleric is using second spire. Is there a way to edit that?

I just noticed that my cleric is using second spire. Is there a way to edit that?
This version changes the order to Third>Second>First for clerics. it was currently Second>Third>First. And in general, I can set the order for any spire.

I would have to create a special setting for others to control it. Or use If statements to disable it, but since nobody ever told me if the if statements even work, meh~

If anyone has any issues with the other spires or pre-chosen for you type things, just let me know. As long as you can give me a valid reason that your choice is better than mine I have no problem changing it!

Build 6/21/2014 9:25:21 AM.

Last edited:
heads up that I am without computer access for next 2 days. So i will not have any updates during that time. Hopefully there are no patches, although i let htw know to go ahead and add it to compile, so that should be a non-issue once he does.

Here is a copy that adds some twist TLO data though if anyone wants to use it.

Bot.Twist[x] - spelltype - Song at spot x in the twist list
Bot.TwistList - stringtype - currently returns blank, will return list once i stop sucking at concatenating strings.
Bot.Twisting - booltype - Am i twisting?
Bot.TwistCurrent - inttype - <-- Currently twisting song number
Bot.TwistNext - inttype - <-- next song number to twist
Bot.TwistLast - inttype - <-- last song number twisted

Build 6/21/2014 12:56:18 PM.

Last edited:
Ran it for 2 hours straight last night.

Only crashed 1 time.

It's kicking ass in my opinion.

I do have a couple feature requests.

1. Can we assign a /stick person other than leader?

2. Is there a way we can block some aa's from casting if it's not a name?

1. Use normal stick command or afollow in mq2advpath if you don't want to stick to leader. I just manually play puller who is also leader and then I unflag him as puller when I want group to move.

2. Use the if statements that nobody has provided feedback on. Make your if check if target or first add is named. Once I get home I can make sure AA section uses if statements if it doesn't already.

have an issue when I try to coth group instant CTD. is easily reproducible. I also have set the check to 10 and if the bot is on I am stutter stepping. disable the bot and I can move just fine. I would also like more control when AAs fire. also some of my AA's never fire like virulent Talon. even on named. I know your on vaca so have fun will chat more when you get back.

have an issue when I try to coth group instant CTD. is easily reproducible. I also have set the check to 10 and if the bot is on I am stutter stepping. disable the bot and I can move just fine. I would also like more control when AAs fire. also some of my AA's never fire like virulent Talon. even on named. I know your on vaca so have fun will chat more when you get back.
When you say it is easily reproducible, are you just typing /coth group? Because that was what i used to verify it worked correctly. Are you doing something different?

The stutter step is on mage only?

I will add (actually just finished it but havent tested) if statements for AAs and probably add an additional method for Bot.Named so that you can do a spawn search style. a la: Bot.Named[${Bot.Adds[0]}]} so you dont have to be targeting the mob to know it is a named.

EDIT: I actually dont have time to test AAIfX stuff for awhile so I can post it and you can see if it works as intended. So you just would add this to your ini depending on which AA you want to add a statement to (which you can use spells.mac to see, or look at what it says when you /bot on):
AAIf0=${Me.Song[whatever].ID} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Equal[Trueshot]}
AAIf7=${Bot.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}>80

Last edited:
Been running my mage for almost 3 hours, working great so far man. ill be digging in deeper with it after raids.

Necro crashed 10 mins in. Was getting an unparasable in E or C message and crashed hard. Had recently been rezzed and was not sitting to med

Last edited:
AA Ifs seem to be working ok, though didn't test it extensively. Druid wouldn't cast Rampant Growth on the group main tank, but once I cast it manually, it did maintain it for the rest of the session. Otherwise no issues to report.

When you say it is easily reproducible, are you just typing /coth group? Because that was what i used to verify it worked correctly. Are you doing something different?

The stutter step is on mage only?

I will add (actually just finished it but havent tested) if statements for AAs and probably add an additional method for Bot.Named so that you can do a spawn search style. a la: Bot.Named[${Bot.Adds[0]}]} so you dont have to be targeting the mob to know it is a named.

EDIT: I actually dont have time to test AAIfX stuff for awhile so I can post it and you can see if it works as intended. So you just would add this to your ini depending on which AA you want to add a statement to (which you can use spells.mac to see, or look at what it says when you /bot on):
AAIf0=${Me.Song[whatever].ID} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Equal[Trueshot]}
AAIf7=${Bot.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}>80

yea I type {/coth group} and its instant CTD
the stutterstep thing is mage only

Code:
BotVersion=20140621.1256
CycleDelay=6
DefaultGem=9
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=175
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=200
MedStartAt=20
MedStopAt=80
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=20
AACutoffTime=5
AAStopAt=50
AggroAt=0
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=50
DotAt=0
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
HealAt=30
HealDelayedAt=0
HealDurationAt=0
HealGroupAt=0
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=10
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=0
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=60
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=0
RootAdds=0
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=0
SwarmAt=75
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=0
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=0
UsePet=1
CustomPetSpell=Shard of Air
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
ManaToSummon=100
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
AnnounceAdds=0
RepositionIfSummoned=0
AlwaysCheckAdds=1
PetIllusionItem=Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester
BuffPassword=boogers
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|
InterruptToHealAt=40

What rank of the spell Call of the Heroes do you have? Rank 1 is working for me with /coth group.

@ stutter on mage. I am aware at what is causing the lag (inventory cycles). I just need to figure out a better way to fix it. I think I can store the last known location of an item, and check there first before trying to cycle. I am still busy today so either later tonight or tomorrow at the earliest.

What rank of the spell Call of the Heroes do you have? Rank 1 is working for me with /coth group.

@ stutter on mage. I am aware at what is causing the lag (inventory cycles). I just need to figure out a better way to fix it. I think I can store the last known location of an item, and check there first before trying to cycle. I am still busy today so either later tonight or tomorrow at the earliest.

I have rank 2

Status
Not open for further replies.