MQ2AdvLoot v1.0

Yes I upped to 600 and then 1200. All that I notice from that is the first item is collected slightly slower but it still pauses after the first item.

Here is my Ini
[Settings]
AllowWarp=false
AllowStealth=True
EchoDestroy=True
EchoKeep=True
EchoLootMSG=false
AllowAutoDestroy=false
EchoLoreMSG=false
Delay=600

I am using the default UI as well.

Last edited:
I am having this issue now with advloot, did anyone ever find a fix?

No matter what delay I set it too, using /adv lootall 500 or whatnot warps to a corpse, loots the top left item, and freezes. :(

Hey Unity101, great plugin. I'm wondering though; my current looting routine allows me to tell it to do the following:
1. Loot only items worth a certain plat amount
2. Loot only items that are stackable

The ini file is a nice idea, and given enough time I'm sure I could build a complete ini for the whole zone I'm working in. But I go to a lot of zones and really I'm only interested in keeping loot that I can sell.

Any chance of adding something like that into your plugin? Yours works much smoother than the old stuff I'm using now. Just need more flexability.

Let me know if its not going to happen so I can work on something else. Thanks! :D

I may get around to adding in some thing like that, but I don't plan on adding that in anytime soon unless you're willing to pay me for the work.

I'm experiencing the same issue. I go to lootall and it warps to the first corpse, opens a loot window, loots the first item and stalls out. If i manually click the next items it will keep/destory them appropriately. If I click every item on the corpse it will move onto the next corpse and loot the first item and stall again. Rarely it will loot the first 2 items very quickly and then stall.

I unloaded all other non-required plugins (left warp and stealth going for this to work) and tried to run it with the same results.

I've tried it with a delay of 10, 300, 600, 1200, and 2000. Delays are working as intended and delay the looting after warping to the corpse, but they do nothing for the stalling after looting the first item issue.

Any Ideas?

Try this version, been improving it lately. No documentation available for the new stuff though.

Attachments

• MQ2AdvLoot.dll
    207 KB · Views: 12
working much better for me in my loot macro now. doesn't just loot corpse and leave items on it most the time. thanks for updating.

Definately working better, but its still getting stuck. Where it gets stuck is much more random. Sometimes I can plow through 1-2 item corpses with ease. Occassionaly it gets stuck after the first item still. Most of the time it'll freeze 2-3 items in on coprses with many items.

Same as before, it will continue to work if i click the items off the corpses individually.

I'm thinking that the first click sometimes doesn't go through, I'll work on that. Are you noticing any lag during the time when it stops?

watched my loot macro for roughly 5min and didn't have 1 lockup. lookin good so far.

Personally, I've tested the shit out of this plugin and I must have looted well over 500k items with 0 freezes. I don't have an especially fast computer or anything, so I'm just curious as to why the first click some times isn't working for you guys, but this should keep trying to loot the same slot until it gets it.

came back to my afk group and was a pile of corpses. basically my macro just does /target corpse /moveto id /advloot /targ pc /movetoid etc over and over. it wouldn't open the loot window until i typed normal /loot, then everything went to normal

Are you checking to see if looting is active?
${AdvLoot.Active}

i just typed /if (${AdvLoot.Active}) /say hi and it didn't say anything, would that be a way to test?

Example

Code:
sub loot
/squelch /target corpse
/if (${Target.ID}) /advloot
/delay 5
:loot
/if (${AdvLoot.Active}) /goto :loot
/return

try this version as well

Last edited:
added your loot sub to my macro + new .dll and working good for 30+ min now w/o a lockup. lol pretty sure no problems now. not sure if it was the plugin or the macro though

btw whats the difference between /squelch /target corpse and just /target corpse