MQ2AdvLoot v1.0

unity0110

Lifetimer
Reaction score
MQ2AdvLoot

Current version: 1.63

The ability to loot all corpses in the zone with ini defined Keep/Ignore/Destroy lists now exists.

advloothelp.gif

Warning: I don't recommend using the lootall command with other people in the zone as using objects in stealth mode can be seen briefly.

Documentation: http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2AdvLoot

Recent Changes:
Only lore corpses will be ignored via the IgnoreDuplicateLoreCorpse setting, corpses with left over items will be temporarily ignored during the lootall process but will remain available if the lootall command is issued again.
Changed the way items are handled, any item defined as keep will be kept regardless of other settings.
DefaultAction is now used as the plugin's default action for new items.
The old DefaultAction is now called MinValueDefaultAction.
The AutoDestroy option has been removed, you can use DefaultAction as a replacement.

Attachments

• MQ2AdvLoot.dll
    219 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
any chance a radius could be added to this? so that you could use it in the immediate area of your camp witout ninja looting any one elses stuff? i understand this would be most useful in an instance where you/your grp would be the only ones there,but there are times i xp and end up with a massive pile of corpses id like to clear...

I tried this plugin out and it works fantastic the first time i use it. No matter what command i use /advloot....../advloot lootall.....it works once then not again. I have to unload and load the plugin to get it to work again.

when next compile comes out i am going to try to duplicate the issues i was having yesterdya with this. There were people in the zone so i was only using /advloot. It seems it would open the loot box on some mobs and work fine, but not on others. It might be an issue with nodrop and lore items. I still got the issue sparatic with not working at all and having to unload and reload the plugin in.

Perhaps its an issue with my hotbutton which looks like this:

/tar corpse
/pause 2
/advloot

now i make sure that when it targets a corpse that the corpse is near me and not more than 10-15 units away. I'm not getting the 'too far away' message rather nothing happens.

**For the most part though this plugin rocks. It certainly beats looting shit manually and having to destroy worthless crap all the time.

Ok, I think I found the problem, posting a new dll for you to test :)

I have been testing the version that was released with the 8/14 release. It works awesome. Both the single loot and the warp loot go off without a hitch after over 100 mobs looted each way.

Updated to increase the speed of the lootall process, so if you wouldn't mind testing this one as well. I appreciate you testing this for me :)

of course i'll test it. funny thing i was going to ask if you could put a short delay in the looting of each item. I recently had 2 corpses out of about 50 that it stopped looting. Each of the two had 5 items on them some where keep and some were destroy.

testing right now...

I was getting issues like that as well, there was a hard coded delay after the loot command was given to wait for the loot window, now there's a hard coded delay after the lootwindow is up, so that should fix it.

Ok results of first /advlootall

26 corpse total to loot

stopped 3 times and and to restart

each of the three times corpse had a minimum of 4 items to loot. All three has items to both keep and destroy.

Each time it paused it left nothing on the cursor, assuming it had finished the /autoinventory or destroy process.

I added some more delay atm, I will probably add some checks once it thinks there's no more items to wait 200 ms and check again.

headed out to work now. I'll test this version in about 8 hours. Its looking god and from what i have seen it olny hangs when there are several items on each corpse. It has never hungup with 3 or less items.

I'm wondering if the ini file being large might have something to do with it.

The problem is that everyone's setup is different, one person could have a 15 ping to eq's servers and another 200, or maybe sony's servers are slower than usual, it takes some time for all of the items to appear on the corpse, and it goes slot by slot until it reaches one which doesn't have an item, if it gets to the last slot faster than the items can be displayed, it will stop looting the corpse.

i just DL 1.08 and i must say i F**** love it. Its smooth with both /advloot and /advloot all. I tried first hit with 31 corpses /advloot all 300 and it hit everyone perfect no pause.

I am using warp only.

For possible future plans is there a way to add a function to auto loot nodrop items and those that give a confirmation box?

Oh and i did a trace route to sony and my highest is 126 ping

99 % of my testing is with stealth looting, it's much much faster, and I can see why some corpses weren't being looted as it's suppose to with just warp.

Well, it will automatically loot nodrop items, you'll just have to use /lootnodrop never and you won't see the box

Thank you for the tip about the no drop. I completely forgot about that. Ok i tried 1.08 and it works great but still having issues with about 1 in 3 corpses that have 4 or more items. I was purposly stacking 25-35 corpses at a time and running /advloot all 300.

I tried with just warp turned on and then tried with warp and stealth turned on with no noticable difference. Out of curiosity,since i am not a regular user of stealth, isn't it supposed to shift your physical body out of the normal zone limits? Atleast that is what happened last time i used it about a year ago. I ask because i turned stealth on...loaded the plugin and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when i ran advloot.

Stealth allows you to move around the zone but with your actual location being static on the server side until you do some thing or turn it off. The reason it's not working on a few mobs is that it takes your client time to get updated information at your new location, the more items, possibly the more time it takes to get it done. I have added some more delay to the warp delay, that should do the trick, if not I'll figure some thing out.