MQ2 DPS - Filtering Issue

BuffBot

Once You Go Hack, You Never Go Back
Reaction score
A couple days ago, my dps window stopped showing everything. It now only shows pet crits and my main dps. I have nothing filtered in EQ, just wondering if I somehow filtered that stuff out from showing up. It's all still showing up in my EQ window and when I run other toons, it shows up in their dps windows so this is localized to one specific character.

Doesn't it state in the main thread that MQ2DPS is fubbared?

Did you change any of your text colors for the output? DPSAdv depends on the colors, to know what damage is what.

htw

Ah was going to say thought it was gone gone.

Did you change any of your text colors for the output? DPSAdv depends on the colors, to know what damage is what.

htw

I did change the color of some stuff, but pretty sure that the stuff that's messing up is just plain white. Not only that, but it's working with same color scheme on other characters, it's just one specific character that stopped reading dps. It picks up my dps, but nothing pet related (other than crits). Nothing is filtered.

zzzzz

hi i uses dpsadv and when useing it on ranger the bow hits count as double as a hit and a non melee hit is there a way to fix this? XD